Help [FFXII] Golden Bangle in Rabanastre

Zeraph

ShinRa Guard
Gil
How/where/when do I get the golden bangle in Rabanastre? I was looking through my guide and the accesory list said I could get one here but didn' say where or how, or if you had to get past a certain point. Doubled license points would really be awesome right now, lol.

It is the Golden Amulet that you speak of. Actually you can not get one in Rabanastre. I am not sure how far along you are but I will mention the 2 places that are available earliest.

If you go to Nalbina, you will see 2 gaurds blocking a path to the Highwaste area. If you rent a Chocobo and steer it towards them you will see a cut scene and they will leave. You can now travel into this area. Go North- Northwest 2 areas to a village. The merchant sells it.

The other spot is available after you complete the "Sick dessert guy" (not sure of the real name) sidequest. After completing that quest in the northern village of the Estersand, there is a boat that you can ride to the village on the other side of the river. They sell it there too.

I have heard of people suggest getting the Theif Cuffs as well, since they are also available at these merchants. If you are just leveling though, I suggest to first buy monographs that petain to the type of monsters in the area of the game you are now fighting in, and complete long chains. You will end up with more higher quality items.

Golden Armulet.. oops. Hehe, well thanks for the insight, Mystical ;)

I bought mine from the merchant in Eurpt village after defeating elder wyrm. 4500 a pop was tough but well worth it. :)

Back