FFXII: Lhusu Mines

Gil
I need help on this.
1st off, what's a good level, I got to lvl 11 when I got to BaGamnan and co. (I have an extra save file before the airship just in case)
2nd, should I battle him right when I see him, or try to run away? I haven't tried to do the battle him right there part, since I decided I should ask for help first.
Plz help, any and all advice apreciated.

If you're only level 11, I would definitely run.... don't fight him. Really tough, I was higher than that and I decided it wasn't worth it. I don't think you would get anything great out of it anyways.

i had my party around lv.13 when i was there and i took all my gambits off and ran like crazy.

The only thing you get from them is bragging rights, just run. It's not worth it.

you dont have to fight him and later during your hunt progress you will meet him again and then you can kill him

you dont have to fight him and later during your hunt progress you will meet him again and then you can kill him

what hunt are you talking about?

i think im strong enough to take him and his crew out this time around:D

i was lv 16 and got eaten alive with my main party... needless to say the others ran, lol

i can't even get past the two gates. I can see switches on the other side of them, but how do you get back there.

Back