FFXII: RW - 6 Images

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
I noticed that there wasn't a thread with some FFXII: RW images so I decided to make one...anyway tell me what you think.

final-fantasy-xii-revenant-wings-20060922042055651_thumb.jpg
final-fantasy-xii-revenant-wings-20060922042056276_thumb.jpg
final-fantasy-xii-revenant-wings-20060922042059322_thumb.jpg

final-fantasy-xii-revenant-wings-20060922042101494_thumb.jpg
final-fantasy-xii-revenant-wings-20060922042102041_thumb.jpg
final-fantasy-xii-revenant-wings-20060922042107697_thumb.jpg

I'll try to post more soon or if you can find any then by all means post them, thanks ^_^

Those look pretty awesome for the DS I have to say. My only concern so far with this game is that it sounds too..."Happy?" I mean look at Vaan's face in almost every scan. It looks like he's running after an ice cream truck in each screenshot. I hope there is some trouble abrewing in this game and not just "Vaan and Penelo fly airships!" themed.

I don't know whether this game is a sequel or a prequel to FFXII so there may not be any airships at all ^_^ and is that really Panelo? she looks different and is that a weapon she's holding? :blink:

EDIT: I think this game is a prequel because Vaan looks alot younger than 17 in these scans.

EDIT2: after FFXII Vaan achieved his dreams of becoming a sky pirate and Penelo is apparently his Navigator

Last edited:
I think it's supposed to happen after FFXII. If you notice the ending movie from FFXII, Penelo has a different outfit, which is the same outfit she's wearing in Revenant Wings.

Yeah they confirmed this as a sequel. I think the airship you get at first is that one Balthier has then he takes it back or something like that

I hope there is some trouble abrewing in this game and not just "Vaan and Penelo fly airships!" themed.

Apparently there will be a romantic bond formed between Vaan and Penelo during this game...as far as enemys go I don't know yet, SE haven't given alot of info on this game up until now. Although I can say that they do alot of Treasure Hunting so maybe the story will be something like FFX-2?

I don't know whether this game is a sequel or a prequel to FFXII so there may not be any airships at all ^_^ and is that really Panelo? she looks different and is that a weapon she's holding? :blink:

EDIT: I think this game is a prequel because Vaan looks alot younger than 17 in these scans.

EDIT2: after FFXII Vaan achieved his dreams of becoming a sky pirate and Penelo is apparently his Navigator

The game is a sequal. This was already stated on some Square site.

There's nothing wrong with DS graphics and DS based games. There's enough FF material coming to the PSP, such as FFCC, FFT, and Disidia.

Back