FFXII Soundtrack

I thought the Soundtrack was rather impressive. Hitoshi Sakimoto does a good job at matching Music with certain scenes in the game. But If every other FFOST was orchestrated I know they would be better than this...still good though

soundtrack was AMAZING. i actually own it. it's a beautifully orchestrated collection. you can tell that so much work and emotion was put into it. i love just sitting back and listening to it.

Fantastic music. Regardless of what people have said, the music is well done, fitting even - I have quite a few favourites, though only a small amount are on my MP3 player..thanks to other songs taking up my space. Time to add some more I thinks tomorrow if I can lol!

It was pretty cool i put the battle for freedom on my mp3

yeah isn't it the undyin battle?
I liked sochen cave palce since it sounded epic

I don't really know the tracks names by heart but there was this one track whilst fighting noah for the final time. Love that!

Yeah i know the one you mean. i have a poor memory for song names though. I'll have to find the names when i get an i-pod or something, i love that song.

Songs I liked:

Empire's Theme
Gilgameshs Theme
Chocobo Theme
Desperate Fight
Boss Battle
Rebellion
Kiss Me Goodbye
Upheavel
Port of Balfonheim

x3

Oh yeah fogot the music when battleing gilgamesh. that tune is cool cool

It isn't, I just included it because I felt like it x3

What's wrong Wolvatron? o.o

I bought the soundtrack yesterday. I live in the uk so have to wait another couple of days to see how it fits into the game. I'm half way through listenin to it and so far its just okay. Very different but whilst listenin to the soundtrack one thing that did blow me away about it was the quality of the tracks. Simply beautiful. I also like how it kept its sound and theme throught the tracks.

Back