Help FFXIII: Making Gil

wehttamrd

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
How do I make gil? I got to my first weapon shop and can't even buy anything. I'm on chapter 4 and only have 1,100 gil. I get all these things from fights, but I don't know if I should sell them or keep them. Don't I need to keep them to upgrade my weapons later? I know there are some you can sell for a premium, so it's safe to sell, but I've only gotten one of them. How can I make more gil? I'm so broke!

Trust me, you can get to disc 3 with your standard weapons.

Don't bother buying weapons or accessories, you can find them, if you really wanna make gil, sell weapons and acessories, don't sell components, you need them later for upgrading.

How do I make gil? I got to my first weapon shop and can't even buy anything. I'm on chapter 4 and only have 1,100 gil. I get all these things from fights, but I don't know if I should sell them or keep them. Don't I need to keep them to upgrade my weapons later? I know there are some you can sell for a premium, so it's safe to sell, but I've only gotten one of them. How can I make more gil? I'm so broke!

I don't think there is any way of making gil other then finding it in those floating thingies XD At first I was like "OMGZ WHERES MY GIL!" But, you can find some pretty good things in the floating thing anyway (acessories and sometimes weapons) Potions you'll might want to get a few but if all else fails just make one of your characters be a full-time med xD though, I dont understand why PDs are so expensive :hmmm:

Trust me, you can get to disc 3 with your standard weapons.

Don't bother buying weapons or accessories, you can find them, if you really wanna make gil, sell weapons and acessories, don't sell components, you need them later for upgrading.
That's good to know. I figured that you'll end up using those things eventually. :]

yeah! WTF are Phoenix Downs 1000 gil each???
They are indeed 1000 gil each. Just goes to show that you need to be careful and watch your characters HP because those suckers are fucking expensive. Ah what happened when everything was cheap?
you see like potions 50 and PD like 150-200 but 1000? REDONKULOUS! :gasp:

Mhmm, the only way to make any realistic amount of money in this game is in fact to sell weapons, accessories and components.

Certain items are worth a lot more than you would think, considering that they are effectively useless (Gold nuggets for example are worth 60,000 gil each, but only give 1 exp as a component)

So, if youwant money you need to find thigns and sell them :D

Only way to make money is to farm drops off mobs. The soilders drop chips and incentive chips, the latter sell for 2,500 gil each i think. Later on in the game as well, mobs called sacrifices also drop perfume worth 1,500 gil each. Its a real tough slog to get gil in this FFXIII

ahhh! im so glad i seen this as i thought it was like FFXII where you sell like loot but then ive got to the stage where im upgrading weapons and im like ahh! ive sold all my stuff :(. they should just give us battle gil haha

Yeah, Ive upgraded my original weapons quite well. So Im not buying anything. Just seel weapons and accessories you really dont need for thr gil. Keep any drops for upgrades.

Ugh I would say selling items and finidng gil on the field is the only wat too make some gil. I HATE the no gil after battles. Well I think SE wanted to try something new tbh. But still it irks me prett bad. I dont sell anything much. Just the items i dont need anymore.

An easy way for me is to hopefully get a collectors accesory and mnar stone as drop. upgrade the collectors to conissuer and there is 125k gil. otherwise get a collector as a drop by mnar and theres 65k profit or get a mnar buy a collector upgrade it 25k profit. dont buy both you loose 40 grand.

Back