FFXIII Preview?

Should their had been a preview for rFF13?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Naruto-kun

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I thought there might be a little something about either KH3 or FF13 at E3, so I watched G4 and then i see only FF12!!! I mean please come on! They couldn't put a little prerview could they????

Something needs to be spilled...soon. Every future main series game in the Final Fantasy franchise is always Ultra-hyped, and FFXIII will be no different. With entering a new-age of Next Gen consoles with the Xbox 360 and the PS3, Squenix needs to come out strong, impress big-time, and keep the anticipation at an all-time high.

Something needs to be spilled...soon. Every future main series game in the Final Fantasy franchise is always Ultra-hyped, and FFXIII will be no different. With entering a new-age of Next Gen consoles with the Xbox 360 and the PS3, Squenix needs to come out strong, impress big-time, and keep the anticipation at an all-time high.
Yes, exactly, this E3 was a great one with Halo 3 and all that other stuff.... FF13 could have been a good asset to Sony...

Next to a bunch of good games, I was utterly shocked not to see this in E3. In fact, I was p*ssed off!

But in turn I am looking forward to many games.

The fact that I have already sort of lost interest in FFXIII because there has been no major updates for awhile and I can't keep being interested and discussing the issues if they are not updating. I was disappointed that they decided to go with FFXII: RW which has technically, already been released and not go with the highly anticipated games of the franchise FFXIII or FFVersusXIII. No doubt there will be something at TGS but that is still a few months away.

The main Square Enix games I was hoping for was.

Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy IV (DS)
Final Fantasy Dissidia

None of these appeared in E3. Instead they opted for things like Revenant Wings which has already been released in some parts of the world. FFXI: Wings of the Goddess which I don't think any FF fans really care about and FFTactics.

Disappointing all round.

Well it is hard to say since like we have discussed, not much information about the games have been released. It would seem that Final Fantasy Versus XIII will oppose Final Fantasy XIII (Hence the name). Judging by the trailers, you get a more evil feeling watching the trailer as opposed to Final Fantasy XIII.

Back