Final Fantasy 7 Instead of game remake movie remake

After watching Cloud take Sephiroth apart in AC all I wanted to was the chance to do the same thing and play as all the new incarnations of Tifa Barrett Cid Yuffie RedXIII the cat and Vincent and hopefully get the opportunity to bring Aeris back buy collecting the 7 magical "Materia" that had pretty little stars painted on them.

Obviously thats from DBZ, but the S-E guys have poured so much crap that was not in the original FFVII game they could......correct.....having killed aeris, coz I reckon they regret Killing her off so freakin early!

A movie about FFVIII would be better IMO its the next logical step, even if its just a DVD release would'nt we all jump on it? Otherwise what are we here for if not FF?

Another game about FFVIII would also be high welcomed, Sqaull was only 17 in FFVIII and that gives S-E the chance to have adventures multiple times with SeeD and mercenary ways.

There is a lot of material they are not using and its hurting them financially and creatively.

Hitching your hopes on the star of FFVII is fine................but all stars fade eventually.

(and are subsequently reborn, but not as brightly)

personally i think there will be a game remake but that square enix is waiting for the next big breakthrough in gaming before they make it. after all Microsoft is working on one

that would be a tough one..but i think they rather remake the game than the movie..the game can offer lots of new things...but i cant see how the movie goes if eve they decided to remake it

I'm actually all for some attention being put on VIII and IX. Those are 2 very good games that have got nothing added to them. VII is just overdone, and the teat has already been milked to death. Let it go, and leave it alone. I love VII dont get me wrong, but another spin-off or movie of VII? Really?

It would be awesome if they did that. I was somewhat disappointed that Advent Children was a sequel. They definitely don't need to remake the game though. I stress this many times.

Back