Final Fantasy 7

So....I see...said Yuki thoughtfully.When do we depart he said in a stern voice while thinking What could`ve Cloud done to him to make him like this? Well no use worrying now He thought I`ve got to worry about the task at hand

Kirlen looked at Yuki. "Clyde and Enigma should leave now. Yuki, me and you leave at midnight." He looked at the clock. It was 7 pm. Clyde and Enigma left. "So Yuki, anythign you need to know?"

not really...said Yuki as he looked at Kirlen hey we got about 5 hours until we leave what can we do to kill some time should we have a sparring match or somthing?

"How about no. I'm not going to fight you. You will get hurt and we have a mission."

All right then said Yuki as he got up from his chair he said I`m gonna go out for a while he said as he walked out of the door of The 7th heaven bar

((You really should put quotations when speaking))

Kirlen looked at the clock. 10 pm. "Be back in an hour!" he shouted to Yuki. He had no word from Clyde or Enigma.

((If Clyde and Enigma don't post then I'm taking over thier characters until they come back))

No taking over characters and if you read the thread description here, you know your stories need to get approved before you start.

Do not post anymore until things have been comfirmed.

Back