Final Fantasy girl Figurines... wow

most perverted thing i have ever seen, and im a 15 year old guy. i definitly didnt expect selphie to be the most perverted one though...

o_O wow did not expect that... And to be quite frank, didnt want to see that (seeing as there made of plastic o_O)

I thought they were normal figurines. Are the makers perverted...? Oh, I wish I didn't see them at all. *cries*
I can't believe they showed them noodz and stuff. Even the advertisements had noodz.

OMIGOSH, TIFA'S TOP IS A SEE-THROUGH!!!!!!!

13 year old girls looking at naked FF dolls turns me on

just kidding

Rydia you probably should of had a warning just in case someone gets a bit shocked

I is frightened lolz!!!!11one

Trying to read the Japanese. Something about joints in crotches... o_O

"中央にあるスリットまで、後ろの部分を持ち上げてしまえば..."
"At the center there is a slit; if you put the rear part to it..."

...:smartass:?

My Japanese sucks. ><;

I didn't see it in Selphie, but Tifa, wow.

I gues SE are getting worse and worse, oh well, more good news for us...
:lol: , joking

Last edited:
:omg:i cant believe that! thats soooo sick. they literally want people to "play" with those dolls lol

The dolls themselves aren't too bad. It's just that from looking at the pictures on the bottom....how exactly do they want me to play with these toys?

13 year old girls looking at naked FF dolls turns me on

just kidding

Rydia you probably should of had a warning just in case someone gets a bit shocked

Ah come on, they're no worse than naked barbie dolls. :P

Now, where is the perverted Yuffie doll. :O Well I guess it doesn't work with her because she wears shorts.

How come Cloud isn't wearing ganster pants so we can see the top of his boxers?

I'm honestly surprised that a Quistis, Rinoa, Lulu, X2 Rikku Thief, and Summoner Yuna perverted figures do not exist. XD

Back