Final Fantasy: Legend II New Scans

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
SaGa II : Hihou Densetsu as know as Final Fantasy: Legend II on western side show us today two new scans. We don't know yet about release date, only that the game is planed for 2009 in Japan.
74671020090117_144854_0_big.jpg
74671020090117_144854_1_big.jpg

Looks different, if a little odd. I haven't heard of it, but that really isn't saying much. It looks kind of Wii'ish. Another thing...is that woman's stomach blurred out? Why, did something pop out? XD

Well, being a FF game, it looks very different. I don't know anything about it so I suppose I can't really form any kind of an opinion. The second page reminds me of pokemon with all of the creatures, haha.

Why on Earth they're concentrating on shitty-looking games like this and not focusing on getting XIII released everywhere is beyond me - it looks like they have their priorities mixed up. <_<

Wow looks like a really cool game!!! Is Final Fantasy legend a new series or something? What platform is it on? It looks like a great game but what is it about? Is it just like the other FF's?

Why on Earth they're concentrating on shitty-looking games like this and not focusing on getting XIII released everywhere is beyond me - it looks like they have their priorities mixed up. <_<

That's what I thought xD
It really does look shit, to be honest, if it wasn't for the fact it said "Final Fantasy" in the title, I wouldn't have even had a clue it was...it looks nothing like FF. :(

Last edited:
Do my eyes fool me or is there a pic with a guy weilding a chainsaw? o_O

And i dunno what to say about the game... Doesn't exactly look grand tbh -_-

If they're making this and not concentrating on XIII i'm gonna scream, it looks shite.
It doesn't class as 'Final Fantasy' for me. More like, pokemon gone wrong.

Last edited:

You realize SE has multiple teams working on projects right? The development of this game wont have any effect on XIII's.

This game is actually SaGa 2 (originally on gameboy). Its name was changed to Final Fantasy Legends 2 in the english release to boost sales I assume. That is why it doesnt look like a FF, I wonder if they'll stick with the actual title this time around.

Anyway it looks awesome imo for a DS game.

I think it looks interesting, nice to see the guy using tools, I always liked the tools of VI

Also whats up with the censor/blur around that girls stomach?

I'm guessing I'm the only one who likes the (If I may call it something) style of the graphics, but hey, I'm old, what do I know?

At first I thought this game was good but now that its on ds it kinda looks sucky. I think this game will not be good so I just screwed it!!! Oh yeah why did they remake the 2nd one instead?

It looks rather okay, although nothing extraordinary. For a DS game, a lot of people might actually enjoy it. I might try it out when the cost goes down. I'm not buying it for its full price when it first comes out - wouldn't want to be extremely disappointed and regret buying it.

it looks a bit like stae ocean on psp but i would rather have it not released if it is just gonna prospone ffxiii, maybe ffxiii won't be that good since they are working on 50 other stuff at the same time, maybe that's why its taking so long

Back