Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete announced

Yes the directors cut of AC wil be awesome, but u r all forgetting that it will be on blu-ray... the blu-ray players will be rele expensive, >_< hard 2 get :huh: and it is still uncertain whether blu-ray will completely take off... :blink: After all its still a proto-type idea, 4 all we know Sony could scrap the idea in a couple of years. I mean its not the 1st kind of Video player that has been launched and fallen away... :|

...I just hope they bring it out on DVD, cus im payin loads of money 4 a proto-type "super" DVD player !! :dry:

A new FFXI website

The price of FFXI gil increases crazily~~
Welcome to our new website, and check the price list of ur server.
Don't miss the chance to sell ur gil. *(^O^)*
h t t p : / / w w w . v i r g o l d s . c o m / f f x i g i l / i n d e x . p h p

my emil: b u y f f x i g i l @ h o t m a i l .c o m
b u y f f x i g i l @ y a h o o . c o m
a i m: b u y f f x i g i l:P

What I Think

I have a feeling that one of the reasons that they only put the Complete Version on Blu-Ray was so that the only way for you to watch the movie is to either buy a Blu-Ray Disc Player or alternatively buy a PS3. Basically it's a kind of indirect promotion of their newest products. But I would buy the Complete Version anyway seeing how I'm curious as to what scenes they added, what scenes were changed, etc....

Or its because the team has worked incredibly hard to make the greatest graphics the world has ever seen, only to cut the quality tremendously by releasing it on DVD.

Has anyone gotten the american Limited Edition of Advent Children? I was quite disappointed with the "limited edition" additions. The only great thing really was the Last Order (finally here!), but I believe most fans already watched it on the internet...

This is pretty much useless. They just want to make cash out of it.
WRONG SQUARE ENIX!
Still, if you guys want it, then let it come forth.

Yes, AC in fulll 1080p glory. If any of you have seen a good quality blu ray movie, you know its gonna be worth it.

Back