Final fantasy vii music

This game had Amazing music, the only FF that had it better was FF6.
Aerith's theme brings alot of memories and images to mind, Seto's theme makes me think of the heroic time he had saving the Canyon only to be hated by his son.

Final Fantasy VII have an incredibly awesome music. The themes that impressed me a lot were Aerith's theme, Seto's theme and One-Winged Angel. I find Descendant of Shinobi cute and Interrupted by the Fireworks is nice too.^_^

Yea, with the exception of FFVI, this game easily had the best soundtrack of the series. I loved every song. It was like a lullaby. Some songs sung soft and sweet but even the ones that were evil and dark were like a demented lullaby and that scares me even more. lol

The music in the game was great... one of the things that set the game apart. A good RPG pulls you in emotionaly much like a movie and music is a good part of it. The only complaint I really had was the music at the end of the game after meteor is summoned The whole time you were just depressed by this terribly gloomy crud. It gave me a reason to breed chocobos just to hear some diff music

I love the music of FF7, i dont normally listen to game soundtracks but i cant stop myself from listening to FF7 and FF10 soundtrack all the time. :p

Back