Final Fantasy XIII E3 2008 Trailer - NEW!!!

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
Yes, this is the third official trailer for Final Fantasy XIII that was shown at E3 2008.

New footage includes Ifrit using a fire attack, the so far unnamed blond fellow is riding Shiva, and other bits and bobs you'll just have to see for yourselves. The video itself has such high quality audio and visual it's almost like watching it for real - if you know what I mean. :P

http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/final-fantasy-xiii/e3-2008-trailer.php

Enjoy. :monster:

Beautiful!
Just absolutely beautiful!
The quality is wonderful.
That was an awesome find.
Good work .

~Peace~

That was great, shame I had to search it on Youtube because their site has a database error. -__-
It must be closer to being finished than what anticipated because they have English sentences on the video, I want a Versus XIII trailer now. D:

Sorry guys, but for some reason the site went down not long after I posted the link. D;

The quality isn't nearly as good but that's YouTube for you...

That's odd the original video is working for me now.
As for the video itself.....stunning absolutely stunning

Whoa...Looks like it'll be an epic game...But I'm still wondering how the battle system is gonna be controlled :gasp:

Also, Carbuncle looks a bit over done. o_O

That's odd the original video is working for me now.
As for the video itself.....stunning absolutely stunning

Bah, I'll leave the YouTube vid there in case the site goes down again. xD

Whoa...Looks like it'll be an epic game...But I'm still wondering how the battle system is gonna be controlled :gasp:

Also, Carbuncle looks a bit over done. o_O

Carbuncle looks great, imo. The artwork looks even better. I'm interested to see what Carbuncle is really capable of.

I've seen this one on TV (G4 Tech TV) and they had an english version on Gametrailers.com I believe it was. There isn't much that i can say about this trailer either than it looks great and I can't wait to play it.. I have a 360 but im getting a ps3 when this comes out..

this time sounds like a mark in the next gen - hope it will o well as ffvii and ffx did in the respectively occasions.

*nod*

Carbuncle looks great, imo. The artwork looks even better. I'm interested to see what Carbuncle is really capable of.

I think it Carbuncle looks really cool with the graphics- while I can see where some people would say he's "overdone", I'm really excited to see him in the game! I'm also really excited about Siren- she looks really cool! And Shiva turns into a motorcycle? I'll wait for the game before I make any opinion on that.
(heh..you might have guessed that summons are my favorite part of any ff)

The third Final Fantasy XIII Trailer to be released by Square-Enix. This trailer was shown at Microsoft's E3 2008 Conference revealing that the title would appear on their platform.

Then... why does the video on their site say "for PS3 only in Japan"?

The only thing I can think of is that a) They got mixed up and that it was shown at the Sony Conference (although, as far as I'm aware, very little, if any FF footage was shown at the Sony Conference or B) It's just a standard trailer and since it's the Japanese version there would be no point putting the 360 name at the end.

I'd go for the first option though since I'm sure an English version of the trailer was shown an the MS Conference.

I'm not too optimistic tbh. It looks very pretty, but it reminds me of FFXII, and I can't help but get the feeling that it will be similar. It's unfair to judge it now, but I do hope that I'm very wrong.

If I remember rightly, the Japanese version of the game is going to be PS3-only, but the NA and EU and AUS versions will be available on the 360 aswell.

I'm very much looking forward to this game. I can see where similarities in the setting can seem familiar to XII with all of technology and Cocoon being all high-tech like the Bahamut, but a lot of the artwork reminds me of X, the shoopuf-looking things, the forest scenery, the landscapes etc.

yea it looks like 7 and 10 had sex and subtracted 4 lol. idk it looks amazing but the whole thing has no appeal to me whatsoever. shiva into a motorcycle? of course i cant say much not being able to actually play it but that concept sounds so stupid and pointless. but i do give square kudos for trying to do something different.

Back