First Impressions (Oct. 31 release)

Majere07

Former RDM - Crysa
Gil
I am enthralled with the game already. I love the new gameplay, the license board system isn't as bad as I percieved, and the cutscenes are pretty :P. What were your first impressions?

Too many cutscenes. Controls suck. Nice battle system. Nice graphics.

overall i thought it was a letdown, but after i caught onto everything I believe its a very solid FF game

takes time to get use to everything if you have not played FF XI
Even if you've played Final Fantasy XI, the only thing in common is the real time fighting. Aside from that, nothing's any different from any other Final Fantasy.

Hi All

Thx for having me here

I just joined up and seen this post and i must say
my first impressions on this game are

right off the bat put the FF12 disc into the PS2 and intro cinema with the best FF Music I think has ever been produced "beginning of FF2 and then the ending music from FF2" was right there so awesome 2 thumbs up SE
well FF 2 is still to this day is still my fav!

Love the Fighting System
Love the Graphics
and Cinemas OMFG
Story line Has Got Me Hooked So Far
Licensing system is pretty cool

So Far Im Impressed with everything so far
awesome art book and massive walkthrough guide tha you can knock someone out with lol the case is friggin awesome
in my opinion I think everyone should pick up the special edition its totally worth it and I think SE gave back to us pretty good

Thanks SE Very Good Job!

Old_skooler

FFIX/Kujata/Sowtz/Lvl 31 Red/21 SMN/21 WHT/21 BLK/15 WAR/10 THF

Last edited:
Yeah, in respone to "too many cutscenes", guess that's why they invented the "Skip scene" button.

Back