fomalhaut and windslicer shot

masterofthepuppets99

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
hey, im using balthier and i would like to get his fomalhaut. ive already beat the antlion so i cant get it in the lhusu mines and i can never make the chest spawn in cerobi steppe and even if it spawns i would have a 10 percent chance of getting it(grrr). so i am really at a loss of where to get it. ok, next subject i think if i cant get the fomalhaut i could pump up balthiers gun with some windslicer shot. so in order to get it in the bazaar you need: ring wyrm scale (4) drop from ring wyrm in cerobi steppe. silver liquid (5) drops from i have no idea help me. and lastly you need wind crystal (7) drops from i have no idea either.

can anyone help me please i would really liek to get these

The easiest place to get fomalhaut for me was in the Lhusu mines where you kill the antlion hunt mark. I started off by saving my game at the closest orange teleport crystal. From the save crystal, run to the room where you fought antlion, i think the chest spawned in the southern tip of the room near some boxes. If its up, open it WITHOUT diamond armlet equipped, if you don't get it hit start and quit game and try again. If there is no chest up at all, sometimes I would run back to the save crystal, teleport to another place, teleport back and check if the chest had spawned. It took maybe 15-20 tries to get my first fomalhaut and I got it after teleporting to Mt. Bur Omisace and back.

As for the windslicer shots. You already know where to get the ring wyrm scale. The silver liquids are dropped from the Foobars (Purple slimes) in Nabreus Deadlands or in the Garamsythe Waterway where you killed the esper, Cuchulan. It also drops from the rare mob Etherian in Cerobbe steppe or can be stolen from the rare mob Cubus in Sochen Cave Place. I suggest just killing the foobars because I had a hard time getting Cubus to spawn and popping Etherian takes some time and the drop rate isn't that great. Lastly, the wind crystals can be stolen and dropped from the Mirror Knights in the Feywood. So far I've stolen a wind crystal from each mob 100% of the time. They also have a pretty good chance of dropping one also.

Hope this helps, Good luck!

Back