For those that don't read the bestiary

Well they're pretty much infused so Mateus is pretty much what they call a Drag now. But a very sexy drag hehe ^^

A man, you say? Hmm, that's kinda odd, lol. Great design though...erm, just kinda misleading. I don't really look at the bestiary, so...:P

Zalera did and so did Mateus. The actual Esper is the male form so Shion is correct. it's quite interesting though how it's like a hostage situation, but it ties in with their stories once you read their backgrounds.

So, putting it short and sweet, mateus mirged himself with the ice goddess, making them both one, and basically a he/she man-woman

^ That would be correct. Mateus is still very cool though. So is Zalera. Even if his special attack is kinda creepy but hey it does 9999 to most enemies.

So Mateus is now part man part woman? I wonder how His/Her relationship go :P

Well, Mateus is not a he-she. He used the Goddess as a shield, and that's that. Mateus is still technically male, not a hermaphrodite.

They have to "live" together. They're not mixed, body parts wise.

Welll each one of them fit into the Zodiac But only one that I don't know about really is 13 stone which Zodiark carries. Each one of the espers have a light side version of themselves to bad you never get to see them.

Its always fun to guess what they look like still. I also read Cucchulain used to be beautiful. There must be some pic somewhere and I must find it.

Yep - he used to a handsome man apparently, but he absorbed the worlds illnesses/whatever they referred to them as, and apparently it turned him into oogie boogie (sp?)

Thats too bad. I love how they tell how each Esper became corrupt. I never expected Ultima to be evil being as she is supposed to be an Angel. Interesting stuff ^^

Yup Mateus is a guy. He's my brother's Greek Zodiac sign and he's just a little thing. He took that girl I think as a slave or something. I really don't remember.

Back