Furuba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
EDIT: I'm leaving FFF, so sorry everyone, but this Club is closed from here on out.

Furuba! (Fruits Basket!)
A club dedicated to all things Fruits Basket, that praises Natsuki Takaya for creating such a wonderful manga/anime, and talks about anything related to Furuba! ^_^

Members: (In the order they joined)
1.Leki (Owner) ----- Mascot: Kyo
2.Yuki_13 ----- Mascot: Yuki
3.Rydia----- Mascot: Risa
4.AlairCadno
5.charliepanyi ----- Mascot: Hatori
6.SorceressEdea7

Club Rules:
1.Must be a lover, reader or watcher of Fruits Basket!
2.Stay active! Try to post at least once every week.
3.To become a member, simply post asking to join, I'll approve, and you'll be added to the list above!
4.Vote on new rules/ideas. It's your job as members to help the club along!

Mascots:
1.A mascot includes any one character from Fruits Basket. Can include any character including main, minor or just passing people.
2.You can own one mascot at a time.
3.You can trade or disown a mascot at any time.
4.If the member that has the character you want doesn't want to trade, boo-hoo. I can't make them give up their claim.

Topic Suggestions:
Couples of Fruits Basket, most loved or most hated character, favorite manga, favorite episode, favorite scenes... Links to favorite pictures and fan made things are weclome!
Feel free to come up with your own suggestions! Makes it much more fun!

To start us off, I'm a really big fan of Furuba, it's been my favorite manga since I got it. ^_^ I've come to be a very big Tohru/Kyo supporter. If anybody else joins, I'll happily starting chatting!

Last edited:
I'll join! I love FB!

My favorite character is Kisa. But I'm a little biased because my zodiac is tiger. ^_^ After her my favorite character is Haru.

Aw, can't forget little Kisa and Hiro! My Zodiac is the Lamb/Ram. (Like Hiro!) I'm also a supporter of Kisa/Hiro! XD

EDIT: Have any of you guys seen the anime? I've only ready the manga up to book 14. The younger boys all seem to be getting taller and more mature looking.

Last edited:
I'll have to check there. Haven't checked for Fruits Basket. I tried to google for pics, but I never found much.

By the way Yuki, I know your new here. There are 'shops' where they could make you a banner/siggy. (Like the one in my signature!) Someone might make you a Yuki banner.

EDIT: Here's a link to the place --click--> SIGNATURE SHOPS It took me about a week to notice that. XD

Last edited:
No, they do it for free. ^_^ I suggest Shion or Sakura's shop. It usually takes from two days to a ten days.

I was gonna ask Sakura for a Kyo/Tohru siggy later. XD

Well, I usually get mine done 2-12 days.

EDIT: Yah need a request template, kinda like this...
Stocks. (The pictures you want with the banner or avatar)
Size. (I usually put 'about the size of the quick reply box)
Color
Effects. (Like flames or leaves or somethin', if you want them.)
Text. (Anything you want to be said on it, like your name or a quote.)
~Just don't be to picky, 'cause they can't always get everything you want. :P

Last edited:
Have you guys read the latest manga chapter? I thought the play "Sorta Cinderella" was hilarious! I was dying from laughing. Especially how everyone was miscast. Hana as Cinderella, Tohru as the evil stepsister, Kyo as prince charming, and Yuki as the Fairy Godmother!.

Awww, I love Furuba!!
Kyo is just sooo...*tries to find the right word* misunderstood! Haru is probly my favourite character though. Kinda like myself; nice and polite one minute, the next a raving psychopath!

I'm all for KisaxHiro, they make such a cute couple. I was shocked when Akito hit her in the Anime though. However, my favourite "couple" has gotta be ShigurexAyame...hmmm, what to say about this pair...? I just love their kookiness in a screwed up, that-is-SO-gaddamn-wrong sorta way!

By the way, I forgot the ask, can I join teh Furuba club? *does teh pwuppy dwag pout* XD

Of course! Welcome AlairCadno! ^_^

I haven't gotten to the play as of yet, but I think that's the book I gotta get next.

And as for Shigure/Ayame, I really like Ayame, he's just so much fun. XD I love it when Yuki was at the parent teacher conference and Ayame just burst in. XD I totally support them as friends, though I can find Shigure mean at times. :P

Last edited:
Think yah spell Hatori right. :P I'm not sure but I remember really like him. I liked it when his girlfriend hugged him and he turned into the 'dragon'. XD

I'd like to join this, I love Fruits Basket (Shigure and Kyo are my favourites) - as someone already said the last volume with the Cinderella play was hilarious, and I can't wait for Volume 16 now next month :)

Great, hello new member! ^_^ Do you have a favorite couple?

All I know is from #14 where the play roles are put out. XD Knowing FB, it'll be hilarious though. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back