Furuba!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couples huh.....Tohru and Kyo is my not-very-original choice I'd have to say - but I also find Hatori and Mayu very sweet too.

I liked Hatori and the woman who got her memories of Hatori erased, and then got married, I can't think of her name. Mayu was Tohru's teacher wasn't she?

And your now officially member number five! :D

Kana was the name of the lady Hatori loved who had to have her memories erased - and yes Mayu is Tohru's teacher (her parent-teacher meeting with Shigure was great, seeing them trying to wind each other up XD)

And thank you ^^

No thanks necessary! I'm just glad we have another Furuba fan! ^_^

And that meeting was great. XD But what I really loved was Ayama showing up at Yuki's meeting. XD His mom got so mad.

I would like to join too! I LOVE Fruits Basket. Hatori is my favorite.... I HEREBY CLAIM HATORI!!! XD I love love love him! lol

Incidentally, I read that the last volume of Fruits Basket (volume 23) came out in Japan this week - very strange to think that it's now over in Japan, and that we're officially about 2/3 of the way through it now ourselves in the USA/UK - so much still to resolve!

I actually just finished the final chapter of Fruits Basket the other day lol it was very good. I looooooooved it!

I heard from an aquaintance awhile back that
Akito was supposed to be a woman.
Is that true? I doubt it right now, but who knows?

They kinda ruined what Kureno looked like on the back of 14 (his picture was on it, at least on my version). People already knew that he was the rooster, but I was wanting to wait and find out what he was whenever he turned weak/got hugged.

Edit: I completely forgot to say hello to our new member, SorceressEdea7! Welcome to the Furuba! fanclub! ^_^

That spoiler you mention Leki there (and yes, it is true) I think crops up later in the manga (about volume 17 or 18 I heard) - unfortunately I found out about it when someone blurted it out on a forum I was on, which was a real pain - it's one major spoiler :(

My aquaintance said she was gonna tell me a spoiler, and I said okay. I'm kinda regreting saying okay and finding out Akito is a woman.

If we were claiming, I'd claim Kyo. :inlove:

Yano what? Now a new part of the club: You can claim one character as your own. I'll add it to the first post as your 'official Furuba! mascot'. :P Does anybody wanna add to this idea or make any banner/sprites for the mascots? Don't be afraid to voice ideas. It will help the club stay active and strong!

Last edited:
Great. :D I'm gonna try and find adopty chibi pictures for the mascots. Or if anybody wants to give any.

Kyo, Yuki and Hatori have been claimed!

Yeah, don't worry Yuki_13, it works. And I really like the signature! :lol: And your official mascot has been listed as Yuki in case you didn't read. ^_~

And yeah, we have 6 members now! (Including mwah.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back