Games You "Own" At

Moogles

Tauros and Probopass <3
Veteran
Gil
Any games that you're just naturally skilled in? I can be great at one FPS, then suck hardcore at another...

Really good at StarCraft.
Though with practice, I could pwn at Counterstrike.

I'm also really good at FF.
I'm a natural at it. I mean, I got every concept the first time I stepped into the game.

Pokemons
Super Smash Bros. Melee
How can you not rule at these games? They're so smiple and fun!
Marokart Doubledash
I have major driving skill.xD
KH: CoM
Final Fantasy Tactics Adavnce

I swear, these games are so easy besides at the end of the game.
Disgaea!
This game gives strategy RPG's a serious kick in the ass(It even says it on the back of the box of the first game.) and I enjoyed it even more than Final Fantasy Tactics.(The Original.)

Last edited:
Pokemons, 32 level 100s on fire red
Tekkens
Most other fighting games
Every FF game except (VIII III and V)
Golden Sun]

Im good at most RPGS.....but i suck at FPS, i refuse to play them :P Tomb raider traumatised me when i was 6....

Any FPS. Give me 1-2 hours to get used to it, then I own. =D

Final Fantasy. Well, I am good at any RPG really.

Mine are similar to Moondoggie's.

Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash
TimeSplitters 2 (the only FPS I'm outright great at)

Grand theft auto... Like all of them, beat them, beat them, beat them..

Final Fantasy.. Any I've played.. though FFXII still pwn's me now and then

Kingdom hearts... I so own both those games... I don't know bout anyone else but to me those two games are so freakin easy..

Manhunt... Oh yeah crushed it

Tony Hawk games... all before underground. I got EVERYTHING you could get in those games no cheats!!

Mario's- old school
Old school Mortal Kombat
The Suffering- Both of them I sooo beat the crap out of them
Sega Gt, Grand Turismo 1 and 2, man theres soo many... Sorry guys/gals I've been gaming A LONG time and have crushed many games these are a few..

Mine are similar to Moondoggie's.

Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash
TimeSplitters 2 (the only FPS I'm outright great at)

I would PWN you as Link anyday.^_^

Metal gear solid 3 definatly ^_^
kh2fm
timesplitters 2
onimusha 3
devil may cry 3 special edition
devil may cry 1

I only play roll playing games, which...practically anyone can own at. XD

I'm currently playing star ocean 2 and I'm at 30 hours with my characters about to hit level 80.
I'd say that's devotion. XD

Space Invaders is my best. When I first played it back in the dim dark days of the late 70's early 80's on the Atari cartridge system, I clocked to score....that means I scored so highly the score clock rolled back to 0000000!!!!!

I am brilliant at the FF's, if I do say so myself. And the DMC series I am pretty awesome too.

I suck at racing games GT for example, I am useless.

I'm pretty good at most turn-based and active-time RPGs. Games that involve puzzles are high on my list as well. I tend to be good at the minigames as well, like FFIX's card game and FFX-2's Sphere Break.

I suck at sports games, though. Except for SSX3. Snowboarding kicks ass.

I LOOOOOOVE SSX. ^_^

With that Tricky song.
<3333
I thought you write SEX for a second lol
Anyway i fogot i'm good at gt4 (or well when i played lol it's been a while)
and pokemon gold ^_^ (although i wish i never used my thunderbolt on zapdos when i captured raikou:dry:)

Not really for me. There isn't any game I'm really bad at except Fight Night 3. Other than that, I'm pretty good at kicking ass in every game... but there's always someone better than me.

Part of it might be because my interests in games are so varied. I play good games... but not always RPGs or FPSs... it's just all over.

Back