Gba

I am not sure, I enjoy playing the Spyro games though. I also enjoy playing the pokemon games to pass the time away. I cant wait for the new ones for the Ds to come out on the 22 of April

If you were asking about the FFI&II, then yes. There are several changes beyond graphical, but it's nothing worth condemning it for.

I don't have that many others for it...

Yes. I strongly recommend purchasing Dawn of Souls. They're fairly easy, and its cool to see how it all started. So many things return for later games, especially in Final Fantasy IX.

Riveria, FFI and FF2 (Dawn of Souls), Tales of Phantasia, Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories. These are some good ones for GBA. I wasn't sure if you were just refering to Dawn of Souls, or not. :S

I really enjoyed Tales of Phantasia and Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories

I also really enjoyed Mario Kart for the GBA

Ya i thought it was really good on GBA because i always had so much trouble with the NES version cause i had trouble leveling up. And when u target a monster and it doesnt change when its dead just sucks

The graphics were updated for the GBA which is probably a good thing.

The GBA version is the only playable version I have. It makes it convienent for this game since it isn't very long and it's an older game.

i find pretty cool
it is worth it if you like ff and want to see how the series started ^_^

I left a buddy of mine borrow it yesterday and he's already in Chapter 4 of 10 with being only 4 hours into the game. If you pick it up, it is a fairly quick game to run through.

I haven't played Dawn of Souls but if it's as good as the other GBA ports (IV, V & VI) then i would recommend buying it

If you compare it with the NES, then yeah, it is definitely better in many aspects, mainly graphics, cutscenes and gameplay.

Definitely worth it.

the GBA version is good. its also combined with II so its I and II on the one game. i thoguht that was pretty cool. and FF IV for GBA is a good version too. i recommend you get them, its worth it.

Yes, its worth the $25.. Its got redone graphics, an easy mode (FFI), numerous bonus dungeons, and plus; don't you want the feeling of, "Yeah.. I got Final Fantasy in my pocket." It truly is a great thing to say with honesty. I love it.

I recommend buying Dawn Of souls . Tons of fun to bring out the classics . And if you reallyget into to it buy Number 3 for Ds and 4 for gba aswell as five when its released . Its a great way to update those old old games

Back