Getting Anima: Which temple am I missing?

Alexanderffg

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
At the Remium Temple, I can activate 5 of the 6 statues. I am trying to figure out which statue temple I forgot to activate. Its the middle statue on the right side when you enter.

Probably Bahamut. If you don't get Bahamut, you can't have Anima. You should probably be able to google this and get a better answer. Just search: How to get Anima.

I think you need the Magistral Rod. You have it?

You get that by going to the Zanarkand Ruins and playing with the light-up tiles. Here's what the page I found says:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Find the hidden Baaj Temple with the Airship. Run up the familiar path and dive into the water. Then, prepare to finally defeat Geosgaeno, and swim toward the underwater temple entrance. After defeating Geosgaeno, swim north into the temple entrance. Enter the Chamber of Fayth and approach the six statues on either side. There is one hidden item in each of the Six Cloyster Of Trials. By now you must have about five. Fly back to Zanarkand and enter the dome. Once there, a new puzzle solution is displayed on-screen. Step on three white squares in the first room, and four in the larger chamber. This opens a panel in the first room, revealing a Destruction Sphere. Place the Destruction Sphere into the slot to the right of the monitor in the large chamber and the screen will explode. Collect the Magistral Rod, and return to the Baaj Temple. The six statues will now resonate with the items you have collected, allowing you to enter the Chamber of Fayth.
You do not need to go to every temple to get Anima. If you skipped the treasure in Beville, go to Zanarkand Dome instead. Once there, solve the second puzzle to get the last treasure.
To get Anima, you need to get 6 treasures. When you go to Anima's temple, you will see six statues. One of them is lit; it is the one for Beville. If you have missed the treasure in Beville, you can still get anima by getting the treasure in Zanarkand Dome. In fact, you do not need the treasure in Beville to get Anima. If you got the treasure, that does not mean that you do not also need the treasure in Zanarkand Dome. Get the second treasure in the other temples to activate the rest of the statues. Also, in order to get the statues you must touch them. The temples are as follows: 1. Djose. 2. Killika. 3. Besaid. 4. Macalania. 5. Zanarkand Dome.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
My gut is saying Kilika. I know because that was one of the temples that I, myself, had a hard time with.

o_O Don't you get anima back where you first entered Spira???

Idk my memory is so rusty. o_O

Back