Getting ready to start FFX

Kim Taehyung

You shine brighter than anyone ✨
Veteran
Gil
Any tips would be appreaciated.

Notice: I will be fighting the final battle today, 3/02/07, so I no longer need any tips. Thank you for all of your help!!!

Last edited:
Any tips would be appreaciated.

Get All the chests in the 6 temples (Besaid,Macalania,Djose,Kilika,Bevelle,Zanarkand) Reavealed by The Destruction Sphere, to get anima then magus sisters when u hav the airship.

in Zanarkand u hav to step on the white sqaures.
3 in the first room and 4 in the second room.

then u'l see the Destruction Sphere in the 1st room.
take it and go to the 2nd room, put it in the 1st Sphere Hole (or whatever they call it).

When you first arrive on Besaid, go back in the water and swim towards the left, I believe. You'll find a small island with a chest on. Beholds one of the special items you'll need later on in the game.

Thanks very much! Just, please, don't list anything that could spoil parts of the story!

Oh, "level up" as soon as possible...lol (Get LOTS of spheres and get Hastaga as early as possible.) Oh and spoiler, AERITH DIES AT THE END OF DISC 1.

Yeah. I know, wrong game, but Daggerheart encouraged me lol. Oh, and cure as often as possible. Any game's top key is to train hard and cure often. (And, admins, that lil display of "spoiler" was intentionally meant to build a feeble joke. :-)

I'll be honest: I have NO idea what game you just refered to! The ONLY FF I've ever beaten was FFIX. (note the avy and screen name) My friend just told me to tell people NOT to include anything that'll spoil the story.

BTW everyone, I've been playing for nearly a month, or 70 hours, on the game. I have two questions for everyone:

1) What is the expert Sphere Grid?
2) how do you get it? I haven't found any options for it or anything.

BTW everyone, I've been playing for nearly a month, or 70 hours, on the game. I have two questions for everyone:

1) What is the expert Sphere Grid?
2) how do you get it? I haven't found any options for it or anything.

The Expert Grid is a variant of the beginner grid. With the beginner's grid each character started off in their own area of the grid where their specialized skills and abilities are so you had little choice but to teach them their abilities (unless you want to travel far along the grid).

With the expert grid each character starts off in the same general area on the grid (close together) which gives you more control over how your character develops because you can branch them off into every direction (you're not constricted to a single characters area).

Before you start the game it gives you a choice if you want to use the beginner or expert grid.

Back