Help Ggreat serpent skin

flanders

Gil
help i sold my "great serpent skin" item from the nidhogg hunt. am i totally screw from getting the side quest finished??

Ok everyone has a misconception thanks the BRADY GAMES book.

YOU don't need the great serpentskin - It gives you a Golden Armlet.

Just do the side quest with dantro's wife and you will get your Barheim Key. If you might have the Great Serpentskin, wow you get a golden armlet, which you should have already.

How do I know this? Because I sold mine right when I got it - Here's a tip - I'm near the end of the game - You don't need any of the loot items except teleport stones - So SELL IT ALL! - Especially thanks to Bazaars

Last edited:
seriously!!!! you rock i was so bummed thinking that i would miss out on one of the espers:w00t:

If selling the skin prevented you from completing that side quest then I would... well, it would be incredibly retarded, to say the least.

Heres what I not what I not only read but figured out...

When you sell loot items they are kinda like stored so to get certain bazaar items you DO NOT have to sell loot all at once or in order to get them. make sense? So once you sell an item once, its kinda like stored and saved towards a bazaar item that needs that one item to be unlocked.

I hope I explained it correctly.

Yeah, I read that part last night, and that's what I understood as well.

Back