• exp

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • gil

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

scorche

Shadow knight
Gil
just wondering what everyone prefers at the end of the level : gil or exp? i prefer exp because your health increases

I voted exp but i really liked the option they gave you to trade your exp for gil.

On your first play through I'd recommend Exp because if you're not used to the game you'll need about as high a level as you can get before taking on Omega/Weiss, if you've played the game before though I'd go for Gil because you will be able to upgrade your guns alot more and try to get the ever elusive Ultima Weapon

with me i always get gil and very rarely pass level 10 because i want the ultima weapon at the moment i am in shinra hq at level 8 hard mode and its fun:D

Ugh, this rather annoyed me. If I chose Gil I always ended up getting wasted in the next level due to lack of HP, and if I chose EXP I couldn't afford any ammo or healing stuff... I ended up having to balance it out. I took Gil a lot of the time because I was always running out, then if I died I would take EXP -_-

I always prefer to go for gil as I am trying to get the Ultimate Weapon, I have the gold gun but I am only half way there with the amount of gil I need.

I finally got the Ultimate weapon last night. Most defiantly worth it but now I am concentrating on upgrading my other weapons and all the attachments so it is still gil all the way even though I am on Extra hard mode.

It is not as strong as the death penalty but it is stronger then anything else, and it is pretty light as well.

First time through I focused on EXP. But, if you replay levels and get a higher score than you did before, then you get the entire upgrade. Not just the advanced score. so, I played through twice. Trashed Ultima.

I honestly can't pick between the two even though I actually did. But, I bought more stuff than I gained experience.

a good strategy if you want high gil is to level up quickly at the beginning of the game and get gil at some point like.....

train graveyard
or
wro headquarters

otherwise you will be wasting high gil opportunities in the later parts of the game when you face bosses like azul when he is in beast form (cant remember the name)

I prefer EXP because it increases damage rate and health. I went through the whole game with the cerberus except for the snipering part.

Back