Dirge of Cerberus Gil or EXP?

gil or exp?

• exp

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • gil

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
ok well if you play smart you can have a super leveled person near the second level there is suppose to be a extra level there so you can level up and you can go through over and over

I voted for exp. because it makes you stronger and gets you prepared for the final boss .Besides if you want to earn gil battle more and sell stuff u dont need.

Well, they both have advantages, in the end I feel better that I lvl'ed up, but the gil is great, because I can afford good weapons/materia/etc....And I can afford to get 99 potions/phoenix down etc...

yea but if you find the secret level you only have to go to it to level up and get gil the rest of the time

I was always a little tempted to choose Exp. over the Gil but I only ever really did it when I knew I was well off with regards to Potions and ammo and such

it all really depends. if i really need gil then i will just get the gil. if i dont need it, ill get the exp.

I went for gil a lot of the time because you can make some really awsome weapons. I didnt have many problems with lack of HP or whatever. Although i wouldnt reccomend goin for gil all the time, it leaves you fairly weak.

I started with exp just so I could get stronger but after a few levels I went gil all the way (so I could upgrade and get the ultimate weapon). You don't need to be incredibly strong to complete the game so just doing exp is a waste.

Gil for me. i always converted my exp into Gil lol i was always upgrading my weapons, and my Vincent was realllly low level lol

Depends if im in the need for ammunition, if im stocked ill use it for exp

i waited till like level 3 or 4 then started giving my exp for money instead. every few levels i would then add the exp but i kept using my money obtained from the exp trade to upgrade my weapons and stock up on items. with enough upgrades and ammo you could make it so that you really dont have to worry about taking too many hits because with 1 gun set up for mid range and strong shooting, one for strong and long range, and one for fast shooting and shortrange, you would have a pretty good offense and defence as long ast the parts are good enough.

I always got exp, mainly to buff up my character to lay waste to all that opposed me, which was quite a lot xD

EXP FTW!:)

I dunno, I think I mostly went for EXP at first but then i'd be skint and out of ammo with naff weapons.......so I went for gil instead for abit. Theres a mission what you can do repeatedly over and over and get gold moogles for it too sell, but because I never had enough gil for ammo I could never finish it. So i'd have to go with gil.....I think.......there should be an option for the indecicive lol :rolleyes:

Half and half. Totally neutral. The game was so frickin easy that I could just do it that way and get through pretty happy. I alternated each time, first exp, then gil, then exp etc, though at the end Death Penalty is so powerful that you might aswell forget the exp and concentrate on health stuff.

Sorry I just can't vote for one or the other!:|

i used both the gil and exp but near the end when i had enough gil i chose exp all the way. exp is better i think since there isnt much u need to buy per lvl so u shouldnt chose gil all the time.

Back