Girls are better than Boys

So they say, but how can a guy really know what childbirth is like or how can they say kidney stones are the equivalency to childbirth?

FUck giving birth.......that would be the most painfull thing ever...Im glad im a bloke so i never have to go through that

The size of the child coming out of the size of the dilated vagina is directly proportionate to the average kidney stone size and the size of the pen0r tube hole

-__-

The size of the child coming out of the size of the dilated vagina is directly proportionate to the average kidney stone size and the size of the pen0r tube hole

-__-

...the vagina doesn't dilate Mok, the cervix does.

They say this ...

A man only uses half of his brain and women use all of it, even though men are supposed to have bigger brains.

I rest my case. :wacky:

They say this ...

A man only uses half of his brain and women use all of it, even though men are supposed to have bigger brains.

I rest my case. :wacky:
no. all humans use 10% of their brains equally

which translates too, all humans are equally stupid

I'm never ever having a child if I can, we ladies can do everything better than you, we do more things better than you, boys just perservere more. (lets leave it as that lol)

And people, don't talk about gentalias, it confuses me as I still have gcses to go through and don't want any confusion XD. ^_^

EDIT: Dusty, you're just a booooy...

Last edited:
GCSE's were a piece of piss tbh :ryan: The worst part is waiting for the damned results

Back