Giving up on FF XII

sumusiko

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
well since i suck balls so much ill just give up on FF XII the game that costed me 60$ -.-' .
i just cant beat tiamat . what can i say? is ee guys lvl 3 kiling him -.- and me with guys almost in 30 cant? well i just suck asses.
and i just dont feel like making 7 hunts to get decoy and bubble so i give up.

here is a tip if you wanna kick some ass and complete the game before you have wasted $60, so if you wanna just do it n dont care how, buy as many pheonix downs as you can. go to the past of the Esterlands ? where the monster only appears when you are lower than 10% health, use pheonix down on him AS SOON AS his life bar appears, or you will be dead, grab the loot and exit the area before the Exp, Gold ammount pops up, and go back and repeat, just over 1k per kill, drops books - 5k staffs i think 15k ? and you can get upto 99x with practise.. so its alot of levels and money quick

I wouldn't be too worried about seeing level 3 characters take him down. The odds are it'll be a skillful player playing a low level game as a challenge.

here is a tip if you wanna kick some ass and complete the game before you have wasted $60, so if you wanna just do it n dont care how, buy as many pheonix downs as you can. go to the past of the Esterlands ? where the monster only appears when you are lower than 10% health, use pheonix down on him AS SOON AS his life bar appears, or you will be dead, grab the loot and exit the area before the Exp, Gold ammount pops up, and go back and repeat, just over 1k per kill, drops books - 5k staffs i think 15k ? and you can get upto 99x with practise.. so its alot of levels and money quick

Dustia in the Westersand I believe.

Think it'll be too late for that. If someone was to do that trick, they'll be better off doing at the beginning of the game, before other characters join Vaan. He'll give just over a 1000 EXP each time. So now he has a full party, he would either have to do it with party members included, which means the EXP will be devided, or have to do it for a pretty long time with one character at a time.

Plus, doing at the beginning of the game means the other party members will have higher levels when they join, cutting out the need to get them levelled too.

yeah good point,, i still havnt done the sunstone quest and im lvl 30 now i think with about 2 hours game play and about 30k with pheonixdowns.. so its a good method, oncyou complete it legit neways

T.T cant fking beat it isnt there a way to acess clan store without 7 hunts more?

Back