[Gmod] How Aeris REALLY died

You want feedback? I think this is the most ridiculous piece of bullshit I've ever seen and offensive to the fans of Aerith.

Wow.. some people don't seem to like their favs getting hurt. Christ, it was a joke. Seriously. Don't take things so far. And I thought you guys were the nicer ones.

we are nice u just posted something that can b offensive to alot of people, so what'd ya expect

Your post was basically what I would consider to be the equivalent to someone posting "OMG AERITH SUX111!!!!ONEFOREVAR!!!!" and then 5 seconds later turning around and saying "Omg, I was just kidding I love Aerith!1!"

o_O

Did anyone else notice let that bystander looks happy?

Anyways this is riduclous and was really quite unnecessary. Obviously nobody fines this funny...honestly how much free time do you have on ur hands? couldnt you just go masturbate like regular people :wacky:

I lol'd. =/

But, this is coming from the girl who had a Final Fantasy humor site years back with the slogan: "We laughed when the flower lady died."

I don't take my video game characters seriously. xD

I hate the G-Man.. that bastard talk like a damn speak-n-spell and scares the crap outta me :S

Otherwise, I rather like this way than the whole ghey back-stab thing.

And if you think that is offensive to Aerith, ohh boy :wacky:

Come on guys don't take it so seriously. :P

It's just meant to be silly because the whole set up is ridiculous in regards to the Final Fantasy VII world.

It's COMEDY, damnit XD
It's just wrong only because Cloud wouldn't do that. XD Not with a bystander >.>

Not to be mean [ to Aerith fans, hell i'm one myself ] this is obviously just for a little bit of humor. If you really don't like it, you shouldn't have looked into the thread. Oh and dude... The GMan's look is priceless. xD Not too shabby really.

EDIT - Hey guys, have you ever thought maybe he might possibly be an Aerith fan himself? You may never know.

Last edited:
Above user is right. I'm an Aerith fan myself, check my first Gmod post. The first pic. I just did this for shits n giggles. Nothing serious or nuttin'.

HAHAHA, now that is funny.
For those critics on first page, this only a joke. I don't know why some people take this serious, its not a real person.

I laughed.
I agree with tiel of G-man. I hate that dude, and in every Half Life, I try to kill him, but to no effect.

The pics, I find them hilarious, I have seen MUCH worse around.
and this ruuled ^^

I lol'd. =/

But, this is coming from the girl who had a Final Fantasy humor site years back with the slogan: "We laughed when the flower lady died."

I don't take my video game characters seriously. xD

Really? You could have fooled me the way you consistently cosplay them :rolleyes:

I personally dont see whats so offensive about this...it's just a parody. I liked the hit and run one. The other one looked more like a fan rendition of Aeris' burial scene rather than someone trying hide the ecidence lol

Anyway nice GMD skills dude.

Some people are way too sensitive when they see their polygon Princess abused.

I thought it was pretty funny and it looks fine for a 30 min job.

Back