Gold Saucer Dating Scene

first I got aeris, then tifa and then yuffie, i mostly get aeris though, no luck as of yet with getting barret

Out of all the times I've played, I've only gotten the Tifa date once. I usually end up saying I want to do something different and not see the Aeris date again, but Cloud/Tifa makes me angry and I don't want to see it xDD

I've gotten Tifa both times...I never really cared that much to get anyone else, not even Barret for the lulz (especially since I now know that it requires getting gang raped in a hot tub by those wrestlers in the slums).

*shudders* Dude, don't even remind me about it. I love the game but seriously that has to be the most WTF moment in FF history.

I usually get Tifa when I play the Dating game, though I have gotten Aeris once, and I tried for Yuffie but it just didn't happen

Every time Ive played, I got Tifa... I suppose somehow I am nicer to her... >.>

I've managed to get Aeris and Tifa; with Aeris being the main one. I've never managed to get Yuffie on the date, how the hell you do that?
@VengefulRonin: I've seen both a screenshot and a minor clip of Cloud in the tub with wrestlers, however, I've never actually seen this within my time of playing. How do you trigger that?

I've managed to get Aeris and Tifa; with Aeris being the main one. I've never managed to get Yuffie on the date, how the hell you do that?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197341/25620

Guide here. Basically you need to be rude towards Tifa and Aeris. Also get Yuffie in your party as soon as possible.
@VengefulRonin: I've seen both a screenshot and a minor clip of Cloud in the tub with wrestlers, however, I've never actually seen this within my time of playing. How do you trigger that?

The first room in the Honey Bee Inn triggers that scene.

I originaly had Aeris first,second was Tifa,and i've saw the Barret one i was laughing my ass off reading it lol.

-Sin Lee.

Aeris,Aeris, Yuffie
Not tried to get Tifa or Barret, but I'm one of those people that thinks Yuffie's hot.

I've gotten the one with Aeris, Tifa, and Barret. Barret was the funniest one lol. Then I got one with Yuffie and that was just recently(felt like replaying the game again because I was bored). She kissed Cloud on the cheek at the end :O.

ive beaten this game at least 5 times and ive never gotten a date with anyone but aeris. until i came to this forum, i didnt know you could go on the date with anyone else.

Thats because by default Aerith is the person who has the highest "attraction points" towards Cloud, you have to shun her to get Tifa, and shun both girls to get Yuffie or Barret. Aerith and Tifa are the easiest dates to get, mainly because they are the only real love interests for Cloud.

I've played the game a couple of times and I've always gotten Aerith.
but occasionally I got Tifa and even Barrett.
As for Yuffie, i got her once as well.

One the two times that I have lpayed this game, I always got the date with Aeris, I've never gotten the others.

i got tifa and cloud at first they i got cloud and barret which was funny as
iv seen a thing of you tube with tifa and aries in the dating scene it is relli funny to see

I got Aeris, but on youtube I watched all of them... Including custom modified ones, like Cloud and Sephiroth, Vincent and Yuffie and etc.

Back