Guide listing hotspots for Battle Chains?

Bucho

ShinRa Guard
Gil
I'm wondering if anyone has published a guide detailing where the best battle chain spots in the game are?

Of course, "best" means different things to different people, and at different points in the game. Nonetheless, I'd just be happy to have lists of places to chain, and what items were available from them.

Thank you.

Haven't seen a guide on it, but I personally like the bridge in the Lhusu Mines where Skeletons just keep popping out for a long time or the Yensa Sandsea
I like those areas also, but I'm on my way to Archades right now, and I'd like to gain a bit more experience and valuable loot in the process.

I was killing Dark Skeletons in the Golomore Jungle, untile the Grave Lord appeared. (didn't try to fight him yet)

@ Wolfman: Damns you peoples always sayings whats I'ms goings to says. I hates yous all! J/k But seriously, you said what I was going to say.:(

I like those areas also, but I'm on my way to Archades right now, and I'd like to gain a bit more experience and valuable loot in the process.

I was killing Dark Skeletons in the Golomore Jungle, untile the Grave Lord appeared. (didn't try to fight him yet)

what level are you at?
when you reach 35 or so, you could skip down to the feywood and go to the southern section and chain mirror knights. they also have very awesome loot.

When you get high enough, maybe 45+, at the Stilshrine of Miriam where you defeated Zeromous. (spelling? I didnt feel like looking it up..) After you defeat that esper, you can go in there and kill a nearly endless number of dark lords. They drop blood darkened bones, and in large quantities when you chain them high enough. When they stop appearing, just go to the teleport shrine, teleport out, and come back. With you're battle chain in tact, more dark lords will appear

Blood Darkened Bones sell for a pretty penny. Like 100k when you get 99. I recommend you go in there when you have a guest party member, so theres four of you, and equip Embroidered Trippets on the three characters you use. You get about 1200 exp from each enemy, and you can make some major bank. Just teleport somewhere and sell the bones when you get 99, then go right back.

Hope this helped.

Back