Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lassic

Caught in the Light
Gil
Anybody know the release date for Halo 3? I heard it was supposed to be released with the PS3 but I guess not? Anyone know?

Im pretty sure it's Xbox 360 and PC only
It's in beta now, there was some type of lottery to win beta tickets so you can play beat halo 3

release date will be either in late October or mid november was what I remember hearing. And yes like the previous Halo games it will be Xbox360 exclusive and also on the PC.

Beta testing for Halo 3 is in September. The game Crackdown gets you an instant free pass into it. So my guess is December 07, in time for Christmas.

2 for some time around December :D

i thot beta testing was already going on

For those of you who are interested in this sort of thing the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta will go live on May 16th at 12:00 AM PDT and run through to June 6th at 11:59 PM PDT. Of course you'll need to have either bought one of the special copies of Crackdown or have won a spot in the Beta to be able to log into their Xbox Live Gold accounts to download and play the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta early. Details in link below.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=MPBetaAndVidocRelease

December I believe and I'm totally ready for this game to come out... X box live on a new Halo is...orgasmic. :p

Halo 3 is coming out sometime this holiday season. I personally can't wait, this game should be utterly amazing. As a matter of fact, I pre-ordered it off EB Games 1 year ago this month. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back