Happy Australia Day

Don't tell me you've never heard of Australia day... ha ha ha. Yeah! Muse was number one on the triple J hottest 100!! Woo!

oh... Australia day just a way of saying that school will start back soon

and MUSE MUSE at number 1

i don't want australia to be known as the country that had muse at number 1 on it's day

oh... Australia day just a way of saying that school will start back soon

and MUSE MUSE at number 1

i don't want australia to be known as the country that had muse at number 1 on it's day

:O Muse are great! You take that back! Lol. I mean sure... it's not an Australian band or anything, for Australia day, but they're still BRILLIANT.
I mean, people that listen to Triple J obviously agree with me. :cool:

I don't really think that's what Darksuqall was asking was it? My problem is... I don't even know what he's asking. Why Australia? What the hell do you mean?

australia all of us something
for we are young and drunk
we've gold and something
and somthing the something

i love my country

GO AUSTRALIA! or whatever the the young knives said australasiashashasha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA

i mean why would muse be at number one on au day they are not au au band

Edited your post as they are a trio of talented musicians. They are known as "they", not "its."

Whats wrong with where theyre from? Some Aussies like them, so whats the problem? Being racist towards British bands are we?

I've never listened to Muse D:

And, the only world famous Australian singer I can think of off the top of my head is Kylie Minogue. :wacky:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never listened to Muse D:

And, the only world famous Australian singer I can think of off the top of my head is Kylie Minogue. :wacky:

blasphemy
ACDC are from Australia, and well ACDC just pwn
also INXS where from aussie but michael hutchinson killed himself, then some stupid tv guy decided to rape INXS(who wernt that good anyway) and make rockstar INXS which then led to rockstar supanova, which contributed to the tommy lee leaving Motley Crue again, but he hasnt returned yet!!!!

im done now

Omfg. D:

Also, Australia Day is just a way for lager brewers such as Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX to make money.
Indeedie. A few years ago I got a free hat and a beer mitten from a Foster's 'Australia Day' promotion. Despite the fact that Fosters has pretty much fuck all to do with Australia anyways...

Back