Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
May the alcohol flow and the sexy ladies be plentiful

Have a good day mate :monster:

Happy Birthday! Eat lotsa cake, get drunk, get laid. In that order. :wacky:

Lock up your daughters, give your sons a pint, and give me the key as I'm going all out tonight through to maybe Tuesday to help make up for missing my Dads which was a couple of days ago :wacky:

Happy Birthday! Eat lotsa cake, get drunk, get laid. In that order. :wacky:
I'm game for doing all three at once, whilst listening to the Hayseeddixie album I've been given especially for getting laid with. :wacky:

I'm sure he'd try doing all three at once :wacky:
I got ninja'd on the response haha

Cheers everyone. I feel its gonna be a good day already :)

Woohoo! Happy Birthday Moony! I hope it's a great one, you eat lots of cake, get good and drunk and have lots of that great birthday lovin'. ;D

Cheers guize! :)
Didn't get any pressies 'cept for the one im getting from Grandmother in a few days time. Nobody really bothers making a big deal about bdays around here so much anymore. Had an epic cake in which half of it became the basis of a kinky food fight and ended up getting merriely drunk on things I never even dared to ask what was in it. All in all not half bad considering I wasn't planning on doing anything as such haha.

I've got lotta bruises and bite marks, oh yeeeea :wacky:

Yo, Happy Big-One! I hope you didn't hold back, though you may not remember or you kill more than a few brain cells, so I also wish you get out alive and stay that way for a good, long time.

Also, I may have forgotten to warn you about the high content of potent poison baked in your cake. Funny story, ran out of sugar, so.....whatever. Be sure not to say anything. *slips Moonchild a five*

Back