• Lost Number

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seraph Sephiroth

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Bizarro Sephiroth

• Demon Gate

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Jenova-BIRTH/LIFE/DEATH (indicate 1 in post)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ultima WEAPON

• Triple Turks

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other (specify in post)

• Total voters
Ruby Weapon. And to this day, I have never beaten him. I haven't got everything 100% in FF7 on my best file because I know I missed some stuff like summons, and I haven't maxed up all my stats. But my guys are all level 99...

I guess I wasn't as good at the game that I thought I was if I can't beat Ruby. But I dunno, if I started a new playthrough and tried to do all the shit over again, I'd die. It just takes TOO. MUCH. TIME. *DIES*

I'd say the rest of the bosses except Emerald are easy with the right strategy. Demon Wall was a piece of cake on my second playthrough. When you go through the game on your second playthrough, he's one of those bosses that isn't hard anymore because you already know the strategy to beat him.

Umm... Guard Scorpion was kind of a bitch. The Cosmo Canyon boss too. >:D Hated him.

Emerald isn't so much as hard as it is LONG and TEDIOUS... it's like a 30 minute-long battle, depending on how you're doing...

All in all, FF7 has some pretty challenging bosses, but other times the game was too easy.

But the game was really FUN and no pushover, that's for sure.

Demon Gate was very hard for me sicne I was extremely underleveled and I was totally unprepared! I could only hit like 500 max at that time, It was extreme luck that had me win.
Whoa, it's just like my first run-through with that demon bastard. Yeah, undertraining can do that to someone... I was LV35 before I actually defeated him then, but only Cloud was left alive. Note to people: BAHAMUT WORKS WONDERS! I thought Odin would have a similar effect, but he does ~350 at most. Any of Aeris's techniques (excluding her Breath of the Earth and Seal Evil) will definitely help. I heavily advise Great Gospel. Nowadays, I can beat him no problem. You just need to replay the game over and over. Believe me, bosses get a LOT easier as you replay games.

As for the truly difficult battles I had to fight, the Triple Turks were annoying, but defeatable. Emerald Weapon is a downright @$$hole to take down, but he's nothing compared to Ruby. I have traumatizing memories...Ruby's evil attacks and his inability to show mercy... I don't want strategies 'cuz I never intend to beat 'em in the first place.

Ruby for me. I could hardly get a punch in before all my characters were taken out. I'm going to go back and win that fight one day.

the only bosses that held me back were the ones I stated in my first post. they were just damn annoying, and were sooo hard to beat since I was underlevelled.

can anyone tell me where all the bounty monsters are and the best way to beat them. it would be great cause i am stuck trying to find some of them.

The Demon Gate was quite hard the first time I thought him; he took loads; I also found that robot hard that you fight in the underwater reactor (what was it's name?) first time also. But it definately has to be Ruby who was the hardest.

Demon Gate was very hard for me sicne I was extremely underleveled and I was totally unprepared! I could only hit like 500 max at that time, It was extreme luck that had me win.

Damn, alot of people had trouble with this bastard.... I'm glad I'm not alone.
Personally, Demon gate[I was only level 22, I own you all.], The weapons, and the lost number were a pain in the ass.

I thought the 3 weapons where hard. I lost to them so many times it aint even funny. I came real close to beating emerald, i got him down half way then I died. Him and ruby were a real pain.

About the Poll Options, the name "Seraph Sephiroth" is only a speculation of the correction of the mistranslation of "Safer Sephiroth" made by Square at that time.
There were several other speculations too.

Anyway, I found Ruby WEAPON to be the hardest.. well, most annoying anyways.
Emerald was hard, but he was beatable.
Ruby though, you had to keep destroying those tentacles to keep all three party alive, heal every now and then, etc.

I don't remember any Demon Gate.. where do you fight it?

Ruby, hands down. That stupid jerk is such a pain. Emerald is the only other boss that gave me much trouble, but once you have the right materia setup, emerald is doable.

Ruby Wpn

I deffinatly think that Ruby Wpn was the hardest.. only on account of his higher dmg to ne1... i would go in w/ my best group, lose Tifa, which would do the greastest dmg for me, and end up getting beat BAD!!
icon9.gif

The Slasher said:
About the Poll Options, the name "Seraph Sephiroth" is only a speculation of the correction of the mistranslation of "Safer Sephiroth" made by Square at that time.
There were several other speculations too.

Anyway, I found Ruby WEAPON to be the hardest.. well, most annoying anyways.
Emerald was hard, but he was beatable.
Ruby though, you had to keep destroying those tentacles to keep all three party alive, heal every now and then, etc.

I don't remember any Demon Gate.. where do you fight it?

Seraph is my preference due to the appearance and irony of the name.

Yeah, Ruby was the hardest, but didn't take me the most tries. He was just the hardest to get poast that first time.

You find Demon Gate right as you're about to get out of the Temple of the Ancients. He's a real bitch to beat, but he was fun, especially since I was always up at full health while fightin him :D (Aerith works wonders with Cure magic).

Roxas-Sora said:
The Ultima weapon was So tuff even tried cheating to win but sadly i failed

Really? I found him to be the easiest damn boss in the whole bloody game. the Guard Scorpion caused me more trouble than he did.

Albel Nox said:
Damn, alot of people had trouble with this bastard.... I'm glad I'm not alone.
Personally, Demon gate[I was only level 22, I own you all.], The weapons, and the lost number were a pain in the ass.

Yeah but, once again, it was easy for me to beat him because I wasn't underleveled, I had the best bloody team in history (Aerith, Cloud, Red XIII), and I had uber curing skills. That, plus my summons kicked ass.

Auron_Blademaster said:
I deffinatly think that Ruby Wpn was the hardest.. only on account of his higher dmg to ne1... i would go in w/ my best group, lose Tifa, which would do the greastest dmg for me, and end up getting beat BAD!!
icon9.gif

Well, that's cuz you didn't leaern nothing :D You have to faint 2 of your characters first and then go in and fight him. That way, you can heal your characters, fight him with all three, and kick his ass :D In the FFVII section, some other guy and I have Emerald and Ruby Guides up. Their on the second page though.

for me it was the weapon under the water..... it forced me to master mimic twice.. and it took me a lot of time.... well the result was satisfying:D,, ahihihi endless summon of ultimate end solves my headache.

Back