Hardest Boss

Rydia

Throwing rocks at emo kids
Veteran
Gil
Who do you think is the hardest boss in the game?

For me, it was that freakin wall! On the PS version it seriously took me five times to finally beat it. Luckily Rydia had just gotten ice 3 so that really helped. In the end, I had to throw my best sword, which I was planning to use later in the game. I don't remember if it was that hard on the SNES verison.

When I first played the game I thought Zeromus was hard. Usually I can beat any last Final Fantasy boss at level 60. When my lowest level character, who was Rydia, hit level 60, he practically murdered all my characters. Those poor guys didn't stand a chance. I had to level Cecil up to 73 in order to make him much easier.

I always had trouble with the 4 fiends and the CPU. I got by most of the game at a relatively low level until I hit these bosses. It's a good thing I had FuSoYa and Nuke or I would have been extremely dead.

i have always had trouble with the last boss...i had to level them up one by one...and he would still rape my team

The hardest boss for me changes. There are times when I have problems with Baigan, other times the Wall causes me problems. I've even had problems with Odin and the Wyvern. But as I said, it changes based upon how well I've developed my characters up to that particular point. There are times when I rush through unintentionally so I am underleveled, but other times I take my time and am "overleveled".

lol valvalis is easy
but evilwall was HARD!HARD I TELLS YA!
CPU WAS LONG BUT NOT HARD!
sorry i yelled

Last edited:
hmmm baigen was annoying cause of his reflect
i found the wall easy i dunno why but i just kept on attacking

How did you guys end up with such problems? I thought some of those were kind of easy...

But, you'll probably laugh at the fact that I had some serious trouble with Odin and Leviathan. Too many Tidal Waves and one too many Zantetsukens are just bad.

Zeromus is hard on the SNES version, but he's way easier on the GBA version, even the first time around.

Zeromus was definitly the hardest for me. All of the other bosses I could beat without leveling up at all. I got to him when Rydia was level 51 and could never beat him until Rydia got meteo. Which I think was level 60ish:huh: ?

Most Difficult Boss Battle...

I'd Say Rubicant.. When You fight Him In The tower Of Babble..

Took Me Forever To beat Him When I Was Like 9 or 10, lol...

Do you by any chance mean Rubricant from IV? I haven't played II yet so maybe he's in there too. II on the Snes was originally IV, but since II and III didn't come to the US is IV and VI were renamed II and III.

i say zeromus Eg
although you gotta be more specific cause people might think you talking about ff2 for GBA :/

Back