Hardest Celestial Weapon to obtain?

All of them were relatively easy for me, EXCEPT LULU'S!!! can't get it, no way I am gonna dodge 200 lightning strikes!!! Tidus' was the easiest one, I though ^_^

Definately Lulu's celestial weapon. DODGE 200 LIGHTNING BOLTS WITHOUT GETTING HIT ONCE! Well, I did it, but it took a lot of concentration and patience. I thought this waz ridiculous.

hey all LULUs is at the place where you first arrive in Spira where you get anima from because its really hidden away untill you defeat the monster again, because i have had it we are talkin about the Onion Knight RIGHT and mines is Kimari since his is on the Thunder plaines and takes forever to find,

Lulus weapon = easy to get, just time consuming, you need to know where to find the lightning bolts at their most frequent.

Tidus' was the most irritating though

Has anyone here physically obtained Lulu's crest/sigil for this task?

I have.

I thought Tidus' was the hardest (I sucked at chocobo racing), I found dodging 200 lightning bolts in a row quite easy actually, all you have do is get a rhythm going. I ended losing count of how many I dodged and so I just kept going until I got lazy and gave up, I ended up getting...*runs and checks*...322 in a row.

The Chocobo racing was a bit dodgy; but I managed to do that quicker than Lulu's 200 lightning task. It wasn't that it was sooo hard; it was more because it was sooo long. Plus I always started when people would just barge in and dissrupt me and then I'd loose concentration.

I'll have to go with Lulu's as well. I took what felt like a lifetime to dodge 200 lightning strikes (drove me insane).

i got all the wpn pieces for tidus yuna kimari and auron, but could get them to work. but i did find lulus piece to b the hardest.. concidering the fact that i didnt evn get it :p

I personally think it was Tidus celestial weapon that was the hardest to obtain, and Kimahris was quite frustrating. Getting to them cactuars before they disappear, and I real tough time with Lulus...dogding the lightning bolts.

I don't know why everyone is saying Tidus' weapon is so hard to get it was soooo easy. The answer is definatly Lulu's, I spent four and a half hours dodging lightning before I got her sigil. It drove me crazy! :p

lulus peice is god damn nearly impossible to get.but i thought most of them were pretty hard to get.

Back