Hardest Ultimate Weapon to Obtain?

Excalibur 2 is the hardest by a long way I reckon - there's a lot to perfect to get through the game in 12 hours. I agree with everyone else though, the X ones are a pain, esp kimahri's

Steiner final weapon was the hardest. Finish FFIX Within 12 hours is like Pretty hard to accomplish.

for me i would have to say squalls ultima weapon

Mod Edit: Please put more effort into your post and say why you thought Squall's Ultima weapon. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only played a couple games, mind you, but definitely Wakka's in X. I can't be arsed to play blitzball any more than I have to. :gasp: Urgh! Hate blitz.

For me it was actually the Zodiac Spear in XII. Not because it was time consuming or because you had to defeat some ridiculously overpowered monster, but because of the type of player I am. I never use strategy guides, so I didn't know I couldn't open treasure chests if I wanted to get the strongest weapon in the game. It is against my nature as a gamer to not open chests, so because of this I say the Zodiac Spear in XII. With Excalibur II coming in a close second. A 4-disc game in under 12 hours? Need I say more?

Final Fantasy 9 in 12 hrs - sounds ridiculously hard! i was about 10 hours into final fantasy 12 and had a strategy guide but didn't pay close enough attention so i opened one of the treasure chests i wasn't meant to :( - i ended up starting again rueing them 10 hrs i'd wasted!

but got the zodiac spear in the end :)

The hardest Ultimate weapons to me was ffx Wakka and Lulu. I do not have the patient for blitzball or dodging have ever many lighting bolts in a row. I hate blitzball:gasp:

I think Lulu's or Wakka's from FFX were the hardest. Dodging lightning on the Thunder Plains got really annoying, especially if you got to 150 and then got hit and had to start all over. Wakka's could be annoying if your Blitzball tournaments fell at awkward times.

ugh don't remind me, Lulu's was just plan evil and i suck at bliztball so....yea, never got em >.<

Lulus. how the hell youre supposed to dodge 200 lightning bolts is beyond me. The most ive ever managed is maybe about 7 in a row. Too hard

Back