Has anyone actually used cloud?

Yeah a ninja,can't remember what else like, look on the guides on gamefaqs.com or something, it'll tell you on there (i haven't played the game for years :()

oh if it requires gameshark then i can't really prevent it......if that happens to me i would just be depressed for life since cloud's soul is in that blade

If you use him correctly he's overall a good character, I don't have a gameshark and he doesn't take that long.

Cloud is useful if you use his materia blade. I thought he was a cool addition to the game though

It's really accually not "hard" to get cloud, just kinda annoying. Because you have to walk like 50 days(game wise) to accually getting him and if your lucky thats like 10 battles, I mean battles are fun but when your trying to do something or you have like 3 battles in a row it gets really anoying. other then that i like cloud even though he starts a low lv that doesn't bother me i never really used his limits i just use him cause cloud rocks...

Cloud was not really hard to get, but if Mustadio dies then you cant get him, because you have to have him to get Cloud.

Back