Has anyone ever seen this?

Gil
I was wondering if anyone has seen this anime before.

I have the first two episodes on a VHS tape and it is pretty good.

It takes place way after the events in FF5 and the main characters are descendents of the legendary heroes from FF 5. Has something to do with the crystals again, and X Death is not dead and is seeking complete domination again.

I was actually surprised I even found it was like 2 dollars so it made me happy!:lol:

The reason it was probably $2 is because it's not that well known. I've only seen screenshots of this anime. And I thought it was an OVA.

Heres a pic of the cover, maybe the main character is on it
Finalfantasyoav1.jpg

i rented it a few years ago from Hollywood video, and while i was watching it my grandmother was in the room, and shut it off when the girls ass started glowing. i never got around to finishing it

Im kinda after the subtitles in english, i managed to download a copy of all four episodes, but with french subs!

Please HELP ME!!!!

I'd seen it somewhere before, but I thought it would be like FFTSW. So I didn't bother.

oh wow, this is like one of my favorite anime ova/movies! I saw it a LOONNNNNGGGG ass time ago when me and my brother rented it from BlockBuster, its on youtube now, and Im not sure...but I think its now become one of those hard to find movies..

I remember this anime......haven't seen it in years though =o I'd like to watch it again just for the hell of it.

Wonder if it's on ebay....

I rember seeing this movie back when i was, like 7 years old when my cousin had the whole OVA on VHS. that was a great movie to my knowledge

Back