Dirge of Cerberus Haven't played it yet, is it good?

Zeria Iiyasei

The Shadow Walker
Veteran
Gil
Hey, i haven't played the game yet. I have the game manual for it and i've read it over. I've also watched a friend play it. It looks awesome and sounds wicked awesome, seriously, is it really good (and worth the 50$ it costs)???:|

It is totally worth it. i bought it today for £29.99 and im loving it, its really fun.
It's arcade style which is something ya' dont see every day in the FF world.

is the game wothr it? I say yes but only if you like short games that don't pack much replay value, but that just me

If you're a big fan of FFVII then you'll like it but I agree it doesn't have much of a Replay value.

If you're a fan of Vincent, want to know more about him in the past and you're an overall fan of Final Fantasy VII, then this game is for you.

no this game is devil may cry gone retarded. the battle system isn't good and it dosn't feel like a final fantasy 7 game

I played it for the story line mainly. Good game and great when it deals with Vincent's, Lucrecia's Hojo's and Grimoire's past. The gameplay is a wrench thrown into the FF style, but it's easily adjusted to once you start playing.

It depends. Gameplay is alright, if somewhat a bit..on the easy side. Storyline..dark, and a bit cheesy in some parts. I stopped playing after a while, have no intentions of going back to it :/

no this game is devil may cry gone retarded.
Someone's been watching X-Play %D

The controls aren't very good. But they're not terrible. To be honest the most irritating thing about the whole game (to me anyway) was the camera.

I'd buy it if you're a Vincent fan, cause it's definitely no cheesier than AC was, but it's not worth $50. I payed about $28.00, and that's what it's worth.

Or, rent it, and d/l all the cutscenes.

I think it was pretty decent. There should have been more levels though. I beat it in like 7 hours. Don't let that affect your thoughts though because the side missions will drive you nuts with difficulty. They are fun though.

its a must have for a ffvii fan. I thot it was gonna be pretty awful but i actually really enjoyed it. I just wouldve liked to have seen more of the other characters.

worth it if u liked ff7

it is worth buying if u enjoyed ff7 and wish to understand the story better, yes it is short and the camera can be a pain in the arse oh and some of the enimies are pretty docile but 1nce u get playing u tend to ignore the faults and concentrate on uravling the story. the main boss charecters such as weiss are kool. hpe this helps.;)

Back