healing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i heal? i have 1 hp...>>>>>>>>>>
so........I want to answer

Please add more thought to your posts. If you are not going to provide any contributive answer, then restrain from spamming. Next time you'll get a warning.

-RPG Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, this is the wrong section to ask these kind of questions. The designated sub-forum for these topics is the RPG Cafe. *thread moved*

Anyways, to heal you just go to one of the Inns scattered across the RPG. I am sure there should be one in the starting area. Just check the shops.

Last edited:
Mary in Larai Village is kind enough to allow you to stay for the bargain price of 0 gil.
also you can buy potions from Elizabeth but that is more expensive and takes longer. Potions are also better for additional health boosts in Battle

^ Yes, if possible, always keep as many potions on you as you can hold (8), you may often find yourself needing to recover HP in mid battle, so if you run out of potions, things could get dangerous.

But fortunately not too far along you can learn a Cure spell, but take note that you need to have your Arcane skill level at least 6, so with the Skill Points you get when you level up (2 per level up), you should probably 5 of the first 6 Skill points you get from your first 3 level ups. :wink:

Go talk to marry in the starting village and she will heal you for free.

Also as everyone else said, you can also get potions.

I think this question is just about answered.

First of all, this is the wrong section to ask these kind of questions. The designated sub-forum for these topics is the RPG Cafe. *thread moved*

Anyways, to heal you just go to one of the Inns scattered across the RPG. I am sure there should be one in the starting area. Just check the shops.

thanks, much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back