~: Hello all! I'm:Sky~ :~ !!!

Welcome to the forums an' shit. :wacky:

Shit?! WHERE?! :ohshit:

Darksquall said:
Goddammit! DIRTY THOUGHTS DIRTY THOUGHTS :gasp:!! Advice for the future...Don't ever say that again in front of me! I'm what some ppl call...Pevert ;)

Shouldn't have said that mate...xD that just makes meh wanna "stalk" you even more AHAHAHA. ...o.o *stalks*

JohnnyBoy said:
Dang, you are hyperactive. This is not good for anyone's sanity. Ha hah!

Hey, just got here a while ago... pretty good place so far. Anyways, don't go causing too much trouble, ya hear? I've got enough of 'your' kind where I live, ha hah (sigh... don't ask... *mumbleflamingtoiletpaperonsticksmumble*.... I said nothing. Heh.

(By the by, what kind of guitar DO you have? Very... awesome name, ha hah!)

You know you like my hyperactivenessesshiss. >=3

Haha i will try not to cause to much trouble. Can't make any promises though...XP
*hears someone mumbling about flaming toilet papers on a stick* o.o ohmygodflamingtoiletpaperonastickwhere?!!!!!!!

Haha you are the only one who thinks that Esermalda is an awesome name!! *glares at other people who posted on thread* >.>
She's a yamaha (newb). Im planning on painting her and making her all pretty and stuffsss....xD

:cheers: <--- hell i love that...

You know you like my hyperactivenessesshiss. >=3

Haha i will try not to cause to much trouble. Can't make any promises though...XP
*hears someone mumbling about flaming toilet papers on a stick* o.o ohmygodflamingtoiletpaperonastickwhere?!!!!!!!

Haha you are the only one who thinks that Esermalda is an awesome name!! *glares at other people who posted on thread* >.>
She's a yamaha (newb). Im planning on painting her and making her all pretty and stuffsss....xD

No, not when your friends have been having a little too much to drink and you're still sober. As funny as heck as it is, you do not want to be around them when they start chasing you with them *shudder* I can still feel the flames... it burns my soul. Ha hah!

Aaaaah, Yamaha's, ha hah! Well, I ain't too much better, all I've got's an Epiphone (I want a Gibson Supreme sooo bad... but, heck, I kind of need around three thousand dollars for it. KIND OF going to take a while! Ha hah)! Whatcha gonna paint on it?

:cheers:<--- hell i love that...
Oh for the love of--... :eek:uttahere:

Ha hah!

Last edited:
No, not when your friends have been having a little too much to drink and you're still sober. As funny as heck as it is, you do not want to be around them when they start chasing you with them *shudder* I can still feel the flames... it burns my soul. Ha hah!

Aaaaah, Yamaha's, ha hah! Well, I ain't too much better, all I've got's an Epiphone (I want a Gibson Supreme sooo bad... but, heck, I kind of need around three thousand dollars for it. KIND OF going to take a while! Ha hah)! Whatcha gonna paint on it?

Oh for the love of--... :eek:uttahere:

Ha hah!

Well then your friends are a little mental, aren't they? xD
My Hypernisshisshiss is good though! It makes people laugh and gives them great joy...*coughlolasifcough*

Yeaaah im a newb, get over it. xD I want a Gibson aswell, but seeing as to how i just started playing, I want to wait till im realllyyy good until i waste...how much was it again..? 3000 dollars!! lol.

I was thinking of just painting random stuff on it. Something that would suit the name Esmeralda. I dont actually know yet...any ideas would be helpful!

You got a problem with my little buddies over here ---> :cheers:

DO YAH?!?!!

Back