Hello all

The Phantarch

The guardian of candour
Gil
Hello there, I've just registered. I am a bit of a late fan to the Final Fantasy series. the first one I played was Final Fantasy X but now I also have X-2, 12 and Dirge of Cerberus.

I am also a member of the Devil May Cry forums site to which this site is affiliated and that's how I got here.

^_^

wealcome have fun stay active post loads whe the RPG comes back on and you get over 50 posts work on your character and join some clubs like the Final fantasy mages guild in the Other clubs area

A warm welcome to the forums. ^_^ *hugs* X was technically the first I played too. I owned VIII first but I played 'til just after beating Ifrit. And then I only played it more after getting I, II, IV, VII, IX and X-2. Now it's tieing with X when it comes to favourites.

A warm welcome to the forums. ^_^ *hugs* X was technically the first I played too. I owned VIII first but I played 'til just after beating Ifrit. And then I only played it more after getting I, II, IV, VII, IX and X-2. Now it's tieing with X when it comes to favourites.

Aaah, thanks for the hug.
X is brilliant, I mean after you've played the main game which takes a good 30 hours, you then want to get the secret aeons (though I did that whilst playing the story), you want to beat the dark aeons then penance and finally fight and defeat Nemesis. :)

Back