Hello everyone.

Vossler

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hello I am new to forums but not new to FF. My name is Layla and I am a student . I am a PHP/HTMl/MySQL major. I am also a future software designer.^_^ I like Vossler from FF 12 and have played FF for a long time.

Hope to get to know all of you and have fun.

Oi, welcome to the forums.
It's been an eventful day, if you haven't noticed.
*sarcasm, of course*

Happy posting. And nice to meet'cha. XP

I see. People seem to always complain about something. Well to bad for them. Thanks for the welcome. Pleasure to meet you.

You're welcome.

I'm trying my best to avoid that stuff myself.

Oh, and there's one rule:

1.) Have fun!!
That's all there is to this.
Just give peace a chance.

I back up the Guv'na.
No matter who we are, I think a modest 99.999999% of people find this place awesome and a great place to make friends.

Oh, and I re-read your first post.....
I'm new to forums too heh. ^_^

Who and why are these people trying to destroy a forum for? This seems to be a nice place to me. This is the first forum I have ever joined and I am glad I did. I don't find to many Beatles fans where I am at. I plan on staying.

Well, why I joined:

1.) Curiosity.
2.) RPG section
3.) Really great people. Meet new friends *I'm actually quite socially challenged in real life* LOL :P

and
4.) The camaraderie seemed concrete. What am I saying? It is.

It's these forum bashers that's doing it.
Now, since I've only ever been on this forum actively posting, I've figured out quite a bit. I suggest you take a look at the History section as I don't think it's a good idea to post stuff that could cause something bad, i.e. drama *hint hint*

Hello I am new to forums but not new to FF. My name is Layla and I am a student . I am a PHP/HTMl/MySQL major. I am also a future software designer.^_^ I like Vossler from FF 12 and have played FF for a long time.

Hope to get to know all of you and have fun.

Vossler fans rock. :cool: A lot of stuff has happened recently, which is why certain things have been happening, but less of that, and more welcoming!

Welcome welcome welcome!

Back