Hello...people!

TheWanderer

Gil
Um, yeah. I'm not good at introducing myself.

I got the link to this forum in a private message on the Narutofan forums...I thought I'd join.

I have only played FFVII all the way through, and have just started FFVIII...It's good so far, but the new limit break system (new to me, at least) is going straight over my head, and, despite what my friend says, the Bradygames guide is NOT VERY GOOD!! I plan to get help on that later.

The end.

Yep, agreed. The whole limit break system every time you have next to nuthin in HP kinda sucks, but the GFs conpensate for that. If you have any questions, consider me a much more accurate guide than any other. Hell, we can even discuss FFVII + VIII any time you want. I'm always open to discussion.

Anyways, welcome, bud. I hope you make a mess of friends.

Yes, well, I didn't exactly know it was the crappy kind of guidebook and my friend insisted that I take it.

"Oh, junctioning...ah, do you want the guide?"
"Nah, I can always use gameFAQs."
"Oh, but the guidebook is REALLY detailed!"
"It's fine, real--"
"Just take it!"
"FINE!!"

And so on and so forth. So I ended up with the bradygames guide. The thing's completely useless, but my friend still likes it.

Welcome. You've only played FFVII all the way through, eh? How did you like it? Is FFVIII better for you so far? I liked FFVII the best.

Yeah, BradyGames are kinda confusing I guess but I had read some guides of them that helped my ass before, like on Zelda: Majora's Mask. But it was still confusing.

welcome wanderer
and yeah! I don't like the idea that you have to lose your hp just to have your limit break activated.
anyways have fun and post lots

welcome to the aweesome forums ;)
So many people comeing from narutoforums... sounds like the work of Darky

Back