Help Help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumusiko

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Ok first , im a power house guy (only trains the main guys)

ok what i need is a good lvling place to lvl from 30-50 with good drops .

Vaan-Lvl33
Fran-lvl30
Basch-lvl32

they all got a warhammer , ice shield and shielded armor , etc.

i only did like 4 hunts tought xD.
while waiting ur awnser ill do hunts , btw i need to know : are espers worth against bosses?
btw i just passed stillshrine of miriam and gotta go to a fortress or something like that should i do hunts first?? (how many and why)

Go level in the Still shrine, you can chain them skeleton dudes and they drop ice brands or some kind of weapon with ice in the title anyway which you can sell for a fair amount

Also, espers are useless, I never used them once

And do as many hunts as you are able to do for your level, I did them as and when they came up providing I could do them, I loved the hunts, it's a welcome distraction from the main game, you get rewards for it, and its another way of training

But yeah, go chain them skeleton dudes, I got a fair few levels in there

Espers are quite pointless in this game, and a waste of MP considering their damage capabilities

As for where you are in the game, I suggest beating all the marks up to rank 3, as well as elite marks like the cluckatrice and if you're lucky with quickenings give the trickster a go (I nearly beat it at level 40) but basically, I suggest you keep doing the hunts local to you and if you wish try travelling up to the Mandragora Boss (you'll know it when you see it, it's a unique hunt to say the least) from there you can chain the skeleton warriors for their flesh drops and such for a good amount of money and exp (I think about 800 or so per strip of maggoty flesh)

Hope that helps :)

until what lvl should i stay in stilshrine lvling?? btw i find hunts boring cuz igotta walk so much to do them u.u also i got 230k points so i could get rank 6 or near that.

Just until you get bored, I tend to just stick around til levelling gets slow, it's entirely up to you really, once it feels like its taking too long to level, you're best off just progressing to the next area

Well if you stock up on teleport stones (there's a shop on the public airships who sells them) the walking problem can be resolved and most low level marks are easy to find (and can give good gil amounts too)

As for Stilshrine, I recall staying there till 34/35, though 38 would be a safe level. I recall staying at Phon Coast until I was level 40 before moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back