Help where do I go after I found the floating green path in girvegan

Hmm, did you already get past the floating green path and fought Tyrant? Or did you just find it and don't know what to make of it? Lol, I don't know what you're asking here, it's too broad of a topic. Try to narrow it down and tell me exactly where you are and what you have done so far.

If it's the first floating path then you have another series of terraces to deal with....if it's the second you have a smallish area to go through and find yet a third shiny green path. If it's the third, kill Tyrant and use the portal thingy.

It's a similar process as the first; flip the switches. I think they're all guarded by the Golems, so if you see them, make sure to flip the switch. There's only three, so it shouldn't be hard for you.

The first green path...so technically, you're still in the beginning, am I right? Or are you in the next set of ramps, the Aadha Water-Steps? If so, this area is pretty much like the last area. There's three Gate Stones, but you can activate just one if you really wanna get out of the place quickly. The other ones are just there for treasures. If I were you, get out of that place quickly because the Vivians are a pain in the butt!

Anyway, go find the Gate Tychi. Gate stone is located up the next set of ramps. This is the gate that you really need to open in order to move onward.

Hmm, this is a tricky place, and I'm not even sure if I'm giving you the right guide. >.< Yeah, I think I'll wait on your inputs.

Back