help with a few things

Kamkam420

Gil
i noticed i am missing hastaga, syphon,renew,and ardor also the sowrds tournesol and wyrmhero cant find the empyreal soul or all the things for the wyrmhero sord have put like 200 hours in so far and just getting every thing .. and how do i activate omega??? i defeated the lyndworm mark he does not activate help please

for hastega and renew, teleport to the dalmascan estersand and the westersand, the merchants there sell these spells, that is after completing the Pharos. Also, after the pharos, go to that bangaa merchant in the barheim passage, He's in the northern most part. you can buy Ardor from him. The syphon you can buy if you take a leisure cruise in the aerodome. There are shops in the ship, you can purchase syphon there.

to unlock omega, you have to, and I mean HAVE to, beat ALL the marks, give the Vyraal scale to the wierdo on windmill 10 on the cerobi steppe, defeat the hell wyrm, Yiazmat(last hunt), and THEN you get to beat Omega. but, even after that, to get the awesome blade(I assume this is the one you're talking about) you have to finish the fishing sidequest.

for the empyral souls, you get them through various sources, mostly selling a whole lotta stuff and the end up in the bazzaar section of shops. You also get a few empyral souls from hunts and boss rewards from montblanc.

Empyreal Souls can be obtained from Bazaar goods (repeatable) after selling :

1x Soul Powder - steal/drop from Etem in Henne Minnes (Special Charter Shaft) and 1 is reward for "The Dead Ought Sleep Forever Hunt" (Ixtab) hunt.

2x Wargod's Band - Drop/Poach from Leynir in Lifeless Strand (on the bridge) of Nabreus Deadlands or Steal from rare monster Victanir in Nam-Yensa Sansea Yellow Sands.

1x High Arcana - Steal from certain bosses, drops off certain mobs after obtaining Canopic Jar grimoire from bazaar OR by selling repeatably 10 Arcana, 1 Feystone (drop/steal from elementals and entites), and 1 Soul of Thamasa (drops off Oversoul in Necrohol of Nabudis)

**Also 1 empyreal soul is rewarded by Montblanc for reaching High Guardian rank in Clan Centurio after completing 28 hunt marks and earning 300,000+ clan points.

Back