Hey Duds And Dud-ettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand? why do you want too have sex with someone you just met on the internet?

Also i will not be having sex with you . Good day.

Urgh....Ignore this Fucktard (pardon my french) not all members are like that.

Anyhoo - welcome to FFF :) if you need any help or anything just pm someone - we dont Bite :)

Well since he hasnt posted about Rape yet i have no reason to be doubtful....

you howevr truly fail at spamming :)

Riddle me this , by making a proper welcome thread and pretending to really want to be a member here someone would stand a better chance of not getting banned rather then someone whos just posting random bull around the forums ehh ?

im a huge Gackt fan mr firecrotch.

I wouldn't like too touch your crotch if its made of fire YEEEOUCH :)

Riddle me this , by making a proper welcome thread and pretending to really want to be a member here someone would stand a better chance of not getting banned rather then someone whos just posting random bull around the forums ehh ?
I knew it :lol:. Nice idea man. So who are you? You clearly know something here...
Anyway, if there's a mod here, check the IP of these two guys please. If you're as smart as me, then you'll figure out what's going on.

Im gabriel , panda lover . Once asked to run this forum , declined since its shit.
Nice to see you here pooley , how are things in fated children ?

EH????

Im sorry if i have offended you but i really don't know whats going on / or what ive done wrong.

Im just a guy who likes final fantasy and gackt,

I just wanna make friends away from the real world for once.:hiya:

im a huge Gackt fan mr firecrotch.

I wouldn't like too touch your crotch if its made of fire YEEEOUCH :)

oh gackt is nice. u like j-pop/rock?
My crotch is touchable, completly safe. So if u wanna j/k
yeah it's pretty much safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back