hey people!

pink_acid

music=life
Gil
hey im pink_acid. (dont ask) and im a newbie. yup yup. lol :D im looking forward to start posting here. this forum is huge! where do i start?
i love Final Fantasy 8. my favorite character is Squall. so uh...i hope they are friendly people here. :]

btw, WHY is there a cookie here!? thats so random! lol -------> :cookie2:

this forum is huge! where do i start?

It's not really that big, just has a confusing navigashunz menu. Now as for where to start...if you want to be overwhelmed then I suggest spam. If you want to slowly ease into things, then I would suggest the boards in Gaia or any of the FF boards (we need moar people to post there anyway).

So um...welcome and stuff. We all be gettin' jiggy wit it at these forums :neomon:

It's not really that big, just has a confusing navigashunz menu. Now as for where to start...if you want to be overwhelmed then I suggest spam. If you want to slowly ease into things, then I would suggest the boards in Gaia or any of the FF boards (we need moar people to post there anyway).

So um...welcome and stuff. We all be gettin' jiggy wit it at these forums :neomon:

thanks for posting! ^^ i guess i'll get used to it here!

Hiya, welcome to the forums :monster:

Happy posting & see you around :neomon:

thanks for posting! ^^ i guess i'll get used to it here!

Haha, sure thing :neomon:

It's not too shabby here, I've managed to stick around for nearly a year. I think it's the lulz I'm addicted to.

Welcome to FFF!

*gives cookie*

Please, enjoy your stay.

Now that's just plain mean, teasing her with cookies when you didn't actually give her any. My cookies are better anyway.

:cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2: :cookie2:

See? Better.

Welcome to the forums. But I must ask...

You gonna eat that cookie? No? Zoink! It's mine now! :cookie:

Back